• Thread starter Jet1337
  • Start date
  • Views 1,041
Jet1337

Jet1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone done these yet? I'm on the last part of Jolly Holiday and thanks to the brilliant light level system, I'm not able to do the shield bros mission because I'm not high enough light level yet. I also have Shattered Past, but I heard you need sword kills in Crucible for that. These new bounties seem harder.

No Pants Party

No Pants Party

Whiskey.
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have both of those but haven't completed either of them. I'm in the same boat as you for having to get my light higher before I can fight those shield brothers.

R

RipElCapo

Reaction score
Sin$
I have done them they are fun messag me if u wanna do them together

Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They technically aren't exotic bounties though ...
I'm at the part of killing both of the shield bros with a shotgun, haven't even attempted it yet and I'm waiting for my exotic sword to arrive next wednesday

s0cal951

s0cal951

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i got a quest from the queen & when i returned it i got a exotic scout rifle

so i guess you can say that was a exotic bounty :smile:

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you get the exotic bounties
I'm assuming it will be like normal you just get them randomly from popping in bounties.

I haven't gotten any new exotic bounty yet, but I do hope they are a bit more difficult. If not difficult at least different.

Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you get the exotic bounties

I'm assuming it will be like normal you just get them randomly from popping in bounties.

I haven't gotten any new exotic bounty yet, but I do hope they are a bit more difficult. If not difficult at least different.

Exotic bounties have been removed, even the old exotics that are obtainable via exotic bounties can now be obtainable via RNG drops.

They replaced them with quests however, which are more in depth and complex

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone done these yet? I'm on the last part of Jolly Holiday and thanks to the brilliant light level system, I'm not able to do the shield bros mission because I'm not high enough light level yet. I also have Shattered Past, but I heard you need sword kills in Crucible for that. These new bounties seem harder.

I did the 36 playlist and walked out with a pair of legendary gauntlets from the shield brothers strike. The gauntlets will only drop from that specific strike by the way. Also got the cloak of Tanik's for hunter and a helmet from another new strike for the warlock.

how much light do you have, and how much is needed??

Durva

Durva

Professional Scrub
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
how much light do you have, and how much is needed??
I am at 280 but for the 36 playlist you should be fine around 200-220. Didn't really look. the heroic higher you want 260 or higher. Can be down around 250 depending on your skill

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
oh ive done all that fun stuff, but have not got the exotic bounty that they speak of yet. my lights around 257 
dont know why it double quoted there... that was an accident

Jet1337

Jet1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They technically aren't exotic bounties though ...
I'm at the part of killing both of the shield bros with a shotgun, haven't even attempted it yet and I'm waiting for my exotic sword to arrive next wednesday

Ok, they're exotic quests. You know they are because of the different symbol in the Quest tab and because you ultimately get an exotic when you're done with it.

itBurns

itBurns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did the Jolly Holiday exotic quest. Now I have to wait till the next week to get the reward, which is an exotic shotty.

With the Shield Brothers, you only need to kill 1 of them, but that strike was hard when I did it at 280 light. (Now at 295)

Top Bottom
Login
Register