What's new

Discussion New epic mod on its way, but only if you want it....

• Thread starter Dragomir
  • Start date
  • Views 6,146

Should i use the Dovahgolt save?

• Total voters
Zydrin

Zydrin

To go beyond is as wrong as to fall short.
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Would this be a game save.. or would it be a jtag mod?

Branzor

Branzor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's a wonderful idea! I still play Skyrim religiously and I'd love a new heavy mod.

I will gladly donate to you once it's done, considering the time you'd have to invest. Just make sure you get permission from Dovahgolts owner if building it from that mod.
A few requests:

1) If you can get a working Draugr playable character (working first + 3rd person) It would be epic. I've seen some on youtube, found a save but it was glitched.

2) Make multiple saves, some without modded character stats. It seems the coolest mods have too many character enhancements.. which I do not like. I like extra content but I still like playing the way the game is meant to be played. Challenging..

3) An alternate start would be excellent, or at least start somewhere after the long and annoying intro.

4) making lady nocturnal marriagable would be SWEET. We all love her robes..

5) For the Dremora starting race, make summon dremora a starting ability, rather most saves that only have summon familiar.

6) IF you can get a snow elf to work.. which would require dawnguard, make them defaultly start off with night vision like khajits. Seeing as they went blind in the lore, nightvision would be a nice sense to add.

I'll think of more in time. Have you started working on it yet?

Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd make a few suggestions of make a teenage character and make everyone in the game marriage to both sexes also add like a pistol flintlock of corse and add some more crafting like add some bad *** looking dragon hunting gear

Zydrin

Zydrin

To go beyond is as wrong as to fall short.
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
you know the mod Dovahgolt?
i am making a mod that will be like his but i will update it allot! it will have "New" characters, new houses, epic (secret for now) stuff, and never before seen mods like:

(OPTIONAL) "real" god mode. (not an item, you just never die)
New followers.
new marriageable people.
new items and stuff.
redecoration's in buildings (not homes)
(OPTIONAL) Play as a dremora or a snowelf.
(IF I GET IT TO WORK) New places to travel to.
(IF I MAKE IT FROM SCRATCH) Alternative starts (ex: Helgen i fine)
People (and Enemies) in new places.

but before i will give this to you, my bellowed community. i wanna ask some stuff:
1. do you like me to do this? i don't wanna wast my time if no one care.
2. i may want to use the Dovahgolt save that exist, i like it but if i add my mods it will be INSANE! but i will not make that call so now i wonder: do you like me to use Dovahgolt as a base for my mods, or is it better if i make my own?

Just wondering, you still working on this?

Percussionator

Percussionator

Reaction score
Sin$
you know the mod Dovahgolt?
i am making a mod that will be like his but i will update it allot! it will have "New" characters, new houses, epic (secret for now) stuff, and never before seen mods like:

(OPTIONAL) "real" god mode. (not an item, you just never die)
New followers.
new marriageable people.
new items and stuff.
redecoration's in buildings (not homes)
(OPTIONAL) Play as a dremora or a snowelf.
(IF I GET IT TO WORK) New places to travel to.
(IF I MAKE IT FROM SCRATCH) Alternative starts (ex: Helgen i fine)
People (and Enemies) in new places.

but before i will give this to you, my bellowed community. i wanna ask some stuff:
1. do you like me to do this? i don't wanna wast my time if no one care.
2. i may want to use the Dovahgolt save that exist, i like it but if i add my mods it will be INSANE! but i will not make that call so now i wonder: do you like me to use Dovahgolt as a base for my mods, or is it better if i make my own?
Has this been done yet??!!

thrillhouses

thrillhouses

Reaction score
Sin$
I looked at this and was like this is cool then realized it was posted back in 2014

Top Bottom
Login
Register