What's new

News New edition of SX OS(3.0) announced by TX for Switch 6.2

hebesupport

hebesupport

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
After a long waiting, another SX OS version, maybe the 3.0 version will be released soon for supporting the Nintendo Switch 6.2 firmware console. Team Xecuter recently post a News about in from their newest site https://team-xecuter.com/community/.
sx-os-3.0-switch-6.2.jpg

Welcome To Our New Team-Xecuter Community Support Forums!
Where all of our loyal users gather to discuss our products and get support and help each other out!

PLEASE NOTE: This will be our (soon-to-launch) Super-Smashing TX Community Forums, which we are currently preparing to go alongside our next editions of SX OS releases, which will of course include full support for the latest v6.2 Nintendo Switch firmware, along with more smashing new features as usual with each new release from your caring TX development team!

As usual people have been contacting us for ETA, when there is news you will see it as usual on our TX Front-Page, in the meantime, please use our current outdated TX Forums, which are still fully active and packed full of useful tips and tutorials, and hope you enjoy watching the video below, and refreshing this page hourly!

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
After a long waiting, another SX OS version, maybe the 3.0 version will be released soon for supporting the Nintendo Switch 6.2 firmware console. Team Xecuter recently post a News about in from their newest site https://team-xecuter.com/community/.
sx-os-3.0-switch-6.2.jpg

Welcome To Our New Team-Xecuter Community Support Forums!
Where all of our loyal users gather to discuss our products and get support and help each other out!

PLEASE NOTE: This will be our (soon-to-launch) Super-Smashing TX Community Forums, which we are currently preparing to go alongside our next editions of SX OS releases, which will of course include full support for the latest v6.2 Nintendo Switch firmware, along with more smashing new features as usual with each new release from your caring TX development team!

As usual people have been contacting us for ETA, when there is news you will see it as usual on our TX Front-Page, in the meantime, please use our current outdated TX Forums, which are still fully active and packed full of useful tips and tutorials, and hope you enjoy watching the video below, and refreshing this page hourly!
I know you posted this a while ago and thank you for that. I have everything ready to go but my switch is asking to update so it will be able to read the Exfat formatted SD card. I am assuming there is a way around this but are you aware of any that work with 6.2?

Thanks in advance

hebesupport

hebesupport

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I know you posted this a while ago and thank you for that. I have everything ready to go but my switch is asking to update so it will be able to read the Exfat formatted SD card. I am assuming there is a way around this but are you aware of any that work with 6.2?

Thanks in advance
Hi, do you resolve your problem? Just recover my account here.

Top Bottom
Login
Register