What's new

Patched NEW EASY SOLO - UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH - CLEAN CUSTOM PLATES - NO TIMING

A

Alphaba412

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirmed working for me on ps4 thanks

benjaminstrike

benjaminstrike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How long do I have to wait for the plate to change? I've been waiting a while now.

D

drweeeezy

Reaction score
Sin$
Just want to make a clarification on the dirty dupes... it doesnt replace the dirty dupe. Drove it to the same garage but instead of replacing it, it makes a fresh new dupe FROM the dirty which is replaced by the new plate from the streetcar. So you get a whole new dupe

Wiz Laqueefa

Wiz Laqueefa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm kinda new to this. What kind of cars should I dupe and what goes for the most $$$$? Thanks

benjaminstrike

benjaminstrike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How long does it take for the plate to change to that of the streetcar? I've been waiting for a couple minute. Did I do something wrong?
I think you forgot to empty your vehicle storage in your MOC before you started. It was the problem with me.

Silent_Assassin

Silent_Assassin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirmed working on PS4. BTW it doesn't work with custom plates. I tried it with my custom plate retro and it didn't work, then I tried it without the custom plate and it worked like a charm.

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the xbox method worked great just getting afk kicked pulling up xbox dadhboard (kicks faster) got my new plates on a blank yankton plated sultan rs that was detected and some tryhard in lobby i got loaded into rpg'd me.
Guess the cars copied over street ones aren't insured ? Lol trying again

Top Bottom
Login
Register