• Thread starter kerode
  • Start date
  • Views 8,862
K

kerode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I just came across this new method and it's as easy as ever!

1. drive sultan into moc
2. Open phone and call lester
3. When phone disappears, enter sultan and hold LT or RT
4. In sub menu select cancel heist
5. When alert pops up press B twice, on the second press release the trigger

*NOTE* i use the del perro beach moc spawn location, if you follow the steps and you end up outside of the sultan but still in the moc, drive the sultan out and to the end of the pier and back into the mock and repeat steps, I've had 100% success rate using this method!

You should now be outside the moc with dupe inside!!

Enjoy!! :thumbsup:

All credit goes to: FreightTrain What Tha Fuudge for the new method and Lewis Crazii for the video

Last edited:
J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! Probably should have waited for the other one to get patched before releasing but still a nice find

D

DeuceWilde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sick gonna try this when I get home from work! 
Also, on a side note, when I switched to PS4 I never replayed the story mode. Yesterday I turned on GTA and it wouldn't let me play Online until I finish the prologue.

fonfabre29

fonfabre29

Reaction score
Sin$
Pc here.

It kept me kicked out the car inside.

I've tried different timings, and how many times i pressed B.

Any ideas ?

T

tony0070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ain't working on ps4 the way it's described on the video.

T

ThytGtaGlytcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, on a side note, when I switched to PS4 I never replayed the story mode. Yesterday I turned on GTA and it wouldn't let me play Online until I finish the prologue.
I think that's something so that if u made/make modded accounts it slows your progress down, or at least did, until the "Complete/Skip prologue" option became available as an option on some mod menus.

It's weird though sometimes restarting the console or just the game, at least used to sometimes allow you to get online without doing it at all.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this myself and also heard from others on PS4 that it does not work on PS4. You just get kicked out of the car when pressing cancel heist.

Founder for this method was Freighttrain btw, he posted it yesterday (my time).

Last edited:
K

kerode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pc here.

It kept me kicked out the car inside.

I've tried different timings, and how many times i pressed B.

Any ideas ?
see note in OP and please report back :thumbsup: 
You won't get outside the moc what ever way you try to use LT/R2, it won't register it at all with lester window open.
did you try driving the car away from the moc and then back in again? there's a note in the OP

DEADGAMINGlive

DEADGAMINGlive

illest YOUTUBER
Reaction score
Sin$
That happens randomly on ps4, either close app and open it again or load last saved game once u load into story. U don't have to do prologue again

DEADGAMINGlive

DEADGAMINGlive

illest YOUTUBER
Reaction score
Sin$
That happens randomly on ps4, either close app and open it again or load last saved game once u load into story. U don't have to do prologue again
Never mind just realized it was ur first time on ps4

G

Gibswal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, just came across this new method and it's easy as ever!

1. drive sultan into moc
2. Open phone and call lester
3. When phone disappears, enter sultan and hold LT or RT or the respective buttons for PS4
4. In sub menu select cancel heist
5. When alert pops up press B twice, on the second press release the trigger

*NOTE* i use the del perro beach moc spawn location, if you follow the steps and you end up outside of the sultan but still in the moc, drive the sultan out and to the end of the pier and back into the mock and repeat steps, I've had 100% success rate using this method!

You should now be outside the moc with dupe inside!!

Enjoy!! :thumbsup:

Waste of a thread. People just reposting for attention or something. Why not at least show yourself doing it? Oh because you're full of it. You say it works on ps4, if it's working for you then I doubt you have a ps4.

I've found doing the 'fast run online' glitch with the Job 'runners vs t20' or runners vs zentorro' pays like 60k every 15 min or so. Just do that plus you get like 10k rp.

K

kerode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this myself and also heard from others on PS4 that it does not work on PS4. You just get kicked out of the car when pressing cancel heist.

Founder for this method was Freighttrain btw, he posted it yesterday (my time).
did you see the note in the OP mate? Thanks mate meant to add credits, done! 
Waste of a thread. People just reposting for attention or something. Why not at least show yourself doing it? Oh because you're full of it. You say it works on ps4, if it's working for you then I doubt you have a ps4.

I've found doing the 'fast run online' glitch with the Job 'runners vs t20' or runners vs zentorro' pays like 60k every 15 min or so. Just do that plus you get like 10k rp.
Wait I didn't order extra salt!?

T

tony0070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
see note in OP and please report back :thumbsup: 

did you try driving the car away from the moc and then back in again? there's a note in the OP

I drove around the block several times, only thing i can think is the timing is really strict and it works every time you get outside moc as i wasn't able to even spawn outside. I done the other 2 glitches, just assuming it has similar mechanic so even if you spawn outside, it doesn't mean you got it right.

P

Peter Last

Reaction score
Sin$
Tested and working on xbox, drive away from moc if he keeps getting out.

B

biafrian

Reaction score
Sin$

lol in 15 mins we can make 3mil

Top Bottom
Login
Register