What's new

Patched *NEW* EASY INVISIBILITY TO ALL ZOMBIES + PARTIAL BOSSES GLITCH! *VOD, IX, CLASSIFIED ONLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicuna2002

Vicuna2002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founders - Sqwerty
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClaKulXNpqnOPjzlvKjFqFA

Requirements
- Scepter of Ra as your special weapon
- All 4 perks bought & equipped
- Scepter of Ra max level

Tutorial
  1. Simply plant your Scepter of Ra anywhere
  2. Immediately run out of the circle ( Within the Scepter of Ra)
  3. Down immediately as well
  4. Crawl towards the circle within the Scepter of Ra
  5. As soon as you see your 4th perk about go out, enter into the circle within the Scepter of Ra (make sure it goes away before you get picked up)
  6. You should have all 4 perks and all the of the zombies be acting like you're not even on the map
*Video Tutorial*

F

Fyzikal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally a new and original glitch. good job mate.

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way of getting out of the glitch? This would be good for a high round run when needing to go to do something in the middle of it, but I wouldnt want to be in the glitch forever.

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way of getting out of the glitch? This would be good for a high round run when needing to go to do something in the middle of it, but I wouldnt want to be in the glitch forever.
Maybe getting downed again or fully dying out.

E

ElmoGOAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you do EE’s? Like say you’re doing this in co-op, 3 of you invisible, one isn’t?

Jdoot

Jdoot

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work in multiplayer? Tried it like 12 times and didn't work it it worked on solo.

bLuE_bAnAnAs

bLuE_bAnAnAs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm this works in solo. I was also able to do the EE on VOD. It’s a pain in the *ss if you enter the glitch before completing the outlets fight challenges. All the zombies go out of the battle arena and out of sight and you basically have to wait 5-10 minutes for them to die out on their own on every challenge. So it’s best to enter the glitch when you have completed those parts. Makes the boss fight extremely easy. I tried getting myself out of the glitch by downing with the Hellion Salvo & I was still stuck in the glitch. I’ll try it out with a friend or a bot & I’ll keep you guys updated on the results.

UPDATE: Just tried with a bot and the glitch doesn't work. I'm assuming that this glitch is a solo glitch only.

Last edited:
I

Iliiillljb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have tried so many times now an can’t hit the glitch just as I’m about to loade the perk I go in an nothing

Premium 308

Premium 308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The perk doesn’t go away in time before the special weapons orb Thing disappears and don’t do it with dying wish it seems to make you lose 2perks

Last edited:
C

CR7_Blanco

Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm this works in solo. I was also able to do the EE on VOD. It’s a pain in the *ss if you enter the glitch before completing the outlets fight challenges. All the zombies go out of the battle arena and out of sight and you basically have to wait 5-10 minutes for them to die out on their own on every challenge. So it’s best to enter the glitch when you have completed those parts. Makes the boss fight extremely easy. I tried getting myself out of the glitch by downing with the Hellion Salvo & I was still stuck in the glitch. I’ll try it out with a friend or a bot & I’ll keep you guys updated on the results.
Any update?

C

CR7_Blanco

Reaction score
Sin$
Update : Still working solo with the latest patch

C

CR7_Blanco

Reaction score
Sin$
Voyage of despair EE is piece of cake on solo with this glitch but IX's EE seems impossible especially the RA's challenge

SleeperZULU

SleeperZULU

SinCraft Operator
Reaction score
Sin$

I've had the same issue on IX with this too sadly, I wasn't sure it it was the glitch or the map being bugged but after searching, they fixed the ra challenges and this just makes them spawn behind doors and in hallways out of reach from any explosive..

C

CR7_Blanco

Reaction score
Sin$
I've had the same issue on IX with this too sadly, I wasn't sure it it was the glitch or the map being bugged but after searching, they fixed the ra challenges and this just makes them spawn behind doors and in hallways out of reach from any explosive..
I even killed the gladiators by using monkeys but when I activated the switch to start the main challenge no elemental zombies spawned sadly

OTC TIMBER

OTC TIMBER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founders - Sqwerty
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClaKulXNpqnOPjzlvKjFqFA

Requirements
- Scepter of Ra as your special weapon
- All 4 perks bought & equipped
- Scepter of Ra max level

Tutorial
  1. Simply plant your Scepter of Ra anywhere
  2. Immediately run out of the circle ( Within the Scepter of Ra)
  3. Down immediately as well
  4. Crawl towards the circle within the Scepter of Ra
  5. As soon as you see your 4th perk about go out, enter into the circle within the Scepter of Ra (make sure it goes away before you get picked up)
  6. You should have all 4 perks and all the of the zombies be acting like you're not even on the map
*Video Tutorial*

Patched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register