What's new

Patched New & Easy Benny's Merge Glitch (not upgrading car = free)

• Thread starter GlitchSquad
  • Start date
  • Views 17,670
deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question I found the rare red gang peyote and I wonder if I can remove the tire on the back and add a hard top with the merge

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well s***

I thought the tire came off in lsc with bumper mods. Might be different car I'm thinking of. The spreadsheet says roof is extra 2 so anything with that should put a roof on. Don't remember the rc merge stripping my roof off though hmmmmmm.

A

A840373

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question I found the rare red gang peyote and I wonder if I can remove the tire on the back and add a hard top with the merge
I believe Yo can put roof by glitcthing color onto any convertible with hard top option, choosing hard top on it and then merging it back. Back tire is available normally under the rear bumper selection in any modshop

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought the tire came off in lsc with bumper mods. Might be different car I'm thinking of. The spreadsheet says roof is extra 2 so anything with that should put a roof on. Don't remember the rc merge stripping my roof off though hmmmmmm.
Well the peyote car has a worn red color I don't wanna get rid of that lol

the vehicles current state

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the peyote car has a worn red color I don't wanna get rid of that lol

the vehicles current state

Merge the peyote to a car with extra 2 that you can apply. Say a Panto. So you get panto with worn red. Apply stock roof to panto and merge it back? As the other guy confirmed rear spare removed by switching bumper. Can't remember now if I had to do something to put roof back on my peyote now cos by rights the rc car merge should have stripped it.

G

Gentlemanor

Reaction score
Sin$
With my glitch, you’ll be able to put Benny’s wheels onto the RC Bandito - then place those wheels onto the car you’ll be merging with the RC Bandito.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
With my glitch, you’ll be able to put Benny’s wheels onto the RC Bandito - then place those wheels onto the car you’ll be merging with the RC Bandito.
Really? No way there's a workaround for that it was only out once lol when you posting this?

G

Gentlemanor

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes - really! I’m not on Twitter, YouTube or any social media, so i will be posting the entirety of the glitch on this website. It’ll then be up-to others to make a video tutorial for it. It’s extremely simple, so i don’t particularly see a need for a video tutorial to begin with.

J

josehr18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes - really! I’m not on Twitter, YouTube or any social media, so i will be posting the entirety of the glitch on this website. It’ll then be up-to others to make a video tutorial for it. It’s extremely simple, so i don’t particularly see a need for a video tutorial to begin with.
Not trying to be rude but why don’t you just put it already. I been trying to mod my Rc lol

I

I________________I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nows the weekend and its the perfect time to drop this glitch :smile:

GaryLazerEyes

GaryLazerEyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was struggling to get the timing down & I made sure to disband from my MC & hit it first try. I’m not sure if it’ll help others but now I’m hitting it every time.

I

I________________I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

bullSh#t, mods please kick this clown out

A

A840373

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The moderators are completely welcome to do so. Adios everybody.
I think if you want people to profit the most from your glitcth drop it when this one gets patched - it seems this glitcth will stay untill the next week so maybe next Friday/Saturday would be perfect timing. Looking forward to it lol :smile:

G

Gentlemanor

Reaction score
Sin$
I think if you want people to profit the most from your glitcth drop it when this one gets patched - it seems this glitcth will stay untill the next week so maybe next Friday/Saturday would be perfect timing. Looking forward to it lol :smile:

Thank you, A840373.

The way I see the toxic replies is that they’re used to a lot of lies from people, and i will take that as a moment for me to show them i am showing them the truth.

The moderators on this website are more than welcome to remove me from the website - or - if they prefer, i will delete my account to save them the trouble.

I’m not here to profit from YouTube views as i don’t have a YouTube account, or, have people love me or follow me on social media. I will be posting the glitch late Sunday evening or early Monday morning.

Top Bottom
Login
Register