What's new

Patched New & Easy Benny's Merge Glitch (not upgrading car = free)

• Thread starter GlitchSquad
  • Start date
  • Views 17,670
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Some of my cars have sunk through the floor. Anyone else have this?
You may need to start a new session.
I had that issue after I merged 40 cars or so. Maybe it gets too glitched after too many attempts.

A

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just found out you can also merge rc wheels onto car with this. Just go into rc car menu and back out before you get in car and do job trick.

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything is fine.... to the Point where i have to Drive with the Bennys Car into the Shop. I get the Message (there is a Car inside the Shop)... Try the Activity Invite from my Friend a lot of times. Change the Sessions five times. No idea whats gone happend

G

GlITcHed_HaZe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything is fine.... to the Point where i have to Drive with the Bennys Car into the Shop. I get the Message (there is a Car inside the Shop)... Try the Activity Invite from my Friend a lot of times. Change the Sessions five times. No idea whats gone happend
You need to do job trick before getting into the next car

Job trick glitch’s the car in and then you can go get the car you want mods from

DabuNon

DabuNon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it makes sense, get every workaround out there before the next DLC patches them all, so once it drops, no new modded benny's vehicles. But, good job I guess.

A

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If cars disappear just switch them around with blue circle and they come back.

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I understand what you want to say. I try it with Arm Wrestling and Tennis. Wait from Start Menu on the Black Screen. Friend close the Job. I accept the Alarm with Spamming left (fast and permanent). I was back in the Workshop and go to the Retro Custom to use his Mods. But on this Point the gamess says there is a Car in the Workshop

I Try it with different Sessions. Restart both PS4´s. Reset the Game on both PS4`s. Restart the Internet but nothing Helps. Bizzare

tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you!

I just blue screened at the end of a vehicle cargo mission and lost all the old glitches in the process so
I will try this one out tomorrow as too late tonight!

G

GlITcHed_HaZe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I understand what you want to say. I try it with Arm Wrestling and Tennis. Wait from Start Menu on the Black Screen. Friend close the Job. I accept the Alarm with Spamming left (fast and permanent). I was back in the Workshop and go to the Retro Custom to use his Mods. But on this Point the gamess says there is a Car in the Workshop

I Try it with different Sessions. Restart both PS4´s. Reset the Game on both PS4`s. Restart the Internet but nothing Helps. Bizzare
If your on PS4 I can help you out I had same message but I use invalid job trick

Step 12-13 if not done will make that message pop up saying there’s a car in there already

Last edited:
A

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Something really weird just happened to me with this glitch. I got stuck in a vehicle I had just merged, so I closed the app leaving my glitched out friend in my arena workshop. He stayed in there and was able to invite me back. When I spawned in he was still glitched in my workshop and my rc car which had no modifications on it was fully upgraded like I had merged it with my Benny's car.

Ok so I called the rc car outside and it reverted back to normal. Too bad it didn't stick. Also couldn't modify it before I called it out.

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Something really weird just happened to me with this glitch. I got stuck in a vehicle I had just merged, so I closed the app leaving my glitched out friend in my arena workshop. He stayed in there and was able to invite me back. When I spawned in he was still glitched in my workshop and my rc car which had no modifications on it was fully upgraded like I had merged it with my Benny's car.

Ok so I called the rc car outside and it reverted back to normal. Too bad it didn't stick. Also couldn't modify it before I called it out.

Once you join your friend again and your rc is merged.
Try telling your friend to leave the session and come back.
Then try and mod the rc to save it. Of that doesnt work.
Tell your friend to join you again and invite them to your arena.
Tell them to watch the rc and you go outside and come back in. If it hasn't reverted try and mod it to make a save

I

idontknowhow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How to merge insurgent custom or barrage? Friend always go to gun position:banghead:

Skankhunt42

Skankhunt42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How to merge insurgent custom or barrage? Friend always go to gun position:banghead:
Same with menacer. We had 3 people in lobby. Invited 3rd person to arena and then got glitched with the other. Even with 3 people he kept sitting in the backseat. Think you need like 4 people at least. Not sure if it matters too but I had the extra friend in arena first before we got glitched and everything else seemed to work normal.

T

ThuhBadGuy

Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody on right now can help w the timing? I did invite to friend... Populated lobby.... She spammed, I cant go to next garage before it takes her into the clouds, let alone comes back down... so i keep getting sucked into the job....

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't believe how close me and my friends was to finding this awsome work man.

Top Bottom
Login
Register