Patched New & Easy Benny's Merge Glitch (not upgrading car = free)

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by GlitchSquad, Apr 20, 2019 with 194 replies and 13,876 views.

1. A840373

A840373 Newbie

Ratings:
    Is there any good sp2mp glitch to bring impound online? Really want to get rare colors/mods online and transfer them using this glitcth before it is definitely patched

2. Bulldodge

Bulldodge Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Since the blue screen hit me I wnna test this but it ends for me before it started. I start quick job send an invite and then arena invite, but it's this or the other,not both are availlable. As soon I send the arena invite it gets overwritten with the activity invite or vice versa.
    Restarted the game,same thing but this time the job timer keeps counting, my friend accepted alert, jokns via dashboard I hovered over b1 and got sucked into the job and my friend was in the arena with loading circle. ☹

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  3. A840373

A840373 Newbie

Ratings:
    1. If you were put in a job with a random person, it's something that sometimes happen, switch to free aim for better success rate.

2. In case on the job screen it said you and friend were in the job: don't use your friend for a job mark teleport trick in this session, I did and had this outcome. Just start a fresh invite only, check that everything is right: you're host etc., and do it again. For some reason everytime I do it 1st time in session my friend just spawn normally in my arena, then he runs outside, we retry and always get it on 2nd attempt.

3. Your friend doesn't need to see your quick job invite on his phone. Just start a job, send him arena invite after it starts populating, he uses arena invite on his phone and joins on you through the party chat.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Never had issues before but now my friends get stuck on a black loading screen when I spawn in B1

5. OP
    GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad Contributor

Ratings:
    Join someone in diff targeting from community, accept first decline second.. should work

6. Trond

Trond Helmet On ✅

Ratings:
    Choose exit all and he should spawn with you outside. Then you go back in and try again =)

7. A840373

A840373 Newbie

Ratings:
    If you're still populating he should join on you again, but wait 5-7 seconds on 2nd alert

8. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Tried again for 2 hours. Also tried targeting mode etc to get off black screen, he just spawns in normally and unglitched
    Anyone brave enough to restart now and tell me it still works for them..?

9. Trond

Trond Helmet On ✅

Ratings:
    Its not long ago that I restarted. Try to make friend leave to creator (the one whos getting glitched out) and then invite him back in again. Invite him once to your arena, then he goes outside and you try again. usually works within 2-3 tries for me after that.

• Like Like x 1
  10. A840373

A840373 Newbie

Ratings:
    Are you sure you're the host of the session? I had the same issue, but my friend leaving session and coming back resolved it.

11. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    We did that. Also tried glitching him out and and I got stuck on black screen too
    I think they didn’t patch it long ago. Friend restarted a couple hours ago today and it’s working fine for him too
    [doublepost=1556044476][/doublepost]
    Yes I am. Also friend left one time and came back

12. OP
    GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad Contributor

Ratings:
    Restart the games and try it again, start invite only session and invite friend, don't register as CEO or MC at all

13. Trond

Trond Helmet On ✅

Ratings:
    Try a new session maybe, sometimes this glitch is a B to hit... Restarting the game shouldnt matter if they already patched you, but...

14. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Tried now with a unpatched person.
    All seems fine, but my blue circle is gone and I can’t press right dpad on any car

15. Geminixx523

Geminixx523 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That happened to me yesterday. Went to creator and came back, everything was fine

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. Playk328

Playk328 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is not patched, works just fine.. it's something you are doing or not doing.. nothing wrong with it.. I just tested on an account that's been turned off all day so I know it's not patched

17. Bad4Bizz

Bad4Bizz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Took me a few times 2 get this 2 work.
    I have 2 PS4 so I could test this on my own.
    -You and friend in invite session.
    -You in arena workshop send job invite(arm wrestling or smt) to friends in session.
    -Friend wait 2 receive job and go to party and hover over join session. Then double tap to game.
    -You sent invite 2 arena and hover over garage B1.
    -Friend accepts invite through phone and immediately double tap and join friend through party. Accept allerts.
    -You press x when friend comes down from clouds.
    This worked 4me.
    Grz

18. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Good to know it’s not patched..however I did all the things normally that always worked before. Didn’t try again yet but I guess something about my game must’ve been ****d up then

19. GlITcHed_HaZe

GlITcHed_HaZe Newbie

Ratings:
    Before the plate changes when I left areana but now it does not change plates any more wierd

20. Trond

Trond Helmet On ✅

Ratings:
    Yeah, it changed back to what was on the car before merge. It still did that for ne yesterday, you didnt change anything on the car before you exited?