• Views 20,818
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shauny1111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I waiting to try this with the hsw car but been playing for well over an hour and no cars in my auto shop ??

D

DankBuds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly no cause a benny's upgrade make a different vehicle. The HSW options are just like regular options like brakes or engine tune etc.
Oh ok, thanks for clarifying. I asked because of the other Benny’s custom vehicles that sometimes show up as service cars but realized after asking that those are already Benny’s conversions, unlike the Comet.

S

shauny1111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve been waiting over a day and half now for a car to come in is there any tips for it or has my auto shop got some bad reviews and no customers want to come in ?

Daddio_Fx

Daddio_Fx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you come across the Werner or the Surano see what the buy price is on those with all the mods hooked up.. that will be the real tell
The warrenerr's purchase price 120k
Post automatically merged:

I was curious to know which car people are getting the most out of.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The warrenerr's purchase price 120k

I was curious to know which car people are getting the most out of.
Warrener is best to use or surano I believe is 110k after modded out. Basically if you use any lower end vehicle that you can buy for 120k or under , you will be able to sell it at LSC for like 218-220k. So 100k profit each time.

There are ways people use the merge glitch to make the cars sell for more but you’ll have to read up on the thread here to see about that

S

shauny1111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finely after around 2/3 days I get cars in the shop. And just like a bus 2 came at once and was the sentinel xs lol.

As someone early on said I found that the best car to sell is (on PS5 at Least) the sentinel merged with a maxed out hao car.

I’ve brought them for 60k and they sell for just over 1 mill each. I’ve just sold 25 back to back with no issues (no sell limit) easy way was to purchase then all at the same time so don’t have to keep going to the bunker. (If want to sell quick send them to arena,it’s quicker then going customs or what not)

Little tip. If you do bulk buy to the same garage only one will be delivered you have to change lobbies then they will all be there ready and waiting to be sold.

Thank op and the other one about hao cars

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the Werner(?) on the rack. I can buy it for $120,000. I have a fully upgraded HAO's Sentinal that im merging to the Werner. The Merged car sells for...$219,000. Is that because the HAO's main upgrade doesn't work on the Werner?

S

shauny1111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeh I think that’s what the problem is. You need to try wait for the sentinel. I been using the Werner on my ps4 account to get hit of money up make around 100k profit each one

Daddio_Fx

Daddio_Fx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Benefactor Shafter V12 is a good second option. It's 91k in profit after the Werrener at 92k profit

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This no longer works on old Gen after todays update. Similar to what happened to the next Gen guys last month, R* now registers the mods equipped to the car on the rack.
For example the Werraner could usually be bought for 120k fully modded and sold for like 228k or something… today when going up to the rack it shows a purchase price of 300k with the mods on it lol.

Not sure about the merge way, but as of today the original trick
Doesn’t work anymore

Tryhardglitchman

Tryhardglitchman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
New Easy Auto Shop Money Glitch

Still Works ? 9th , March 2022

Requirements:

-Requires any Auto Shop and at least one vehicle on the racks where you repair and modify AIl vehicles, and uses the feature of buying a vehicle off the rack.

-This works on any vehicle but is preferred to be only Low / Medium-class vehicles. If you sell a higher end vehicle, you'll risk spending more money on buying the vehicle than you get from selling it.

——Very Important Note :

-Caution applies whenever making money from vehicle sales: the same safe selling limits apply as when duping. Don't sell more than 2 vehicles per 2 hours. Don't sell more than 7 in a 30 hour window. Don't break these rules unless you understand the exploit thresholds and cap recovery times and know where you stand in the system

-Any car that cost <200k will turn a profit. Those cars are the Futo, Schafter V12, Sentinel, Rhapsody, Warrener, Surano, and the Comet. Max upgrades adds at least 100k to the cars value. You will lose money if you buy any car that cost more than 200k since you lose 50% of it's value if you sell it and you'll not recoup those losses by adding mods to the vehicle.

Steps :

1. Repair and modify a vehicle (FOR EXAMPLE the Surano).

2. Buy all the upgrades you want on the vehicle in the Auto Shop for free. In order to get the maximum amount of money from selling the vehicle, you should select every max upgrade in every slot, such as suspension, bumpers, + any accessory.

3. Once you're finished modifying the Surano, buy the vehicle off the rack (square on PlayStation ) and send it to a garage. For ease of access you can have it delivered to your Auto Shop.

4. Go to LS Customs and sell the vehicle.

Done ….

Side Notes :

-You're able to repeat this process

-Also you're able to repeat this glitch because even after you buy a vehicle, it'll stay on the rack because it thinks you're gonna just buy a copy of it for yourself and then sell it to the AI buyer.

-Different cars will sell for different amounts. For instance you fully upgrade and buy the Surano for $110,000. You sell the Surano for $195,000, therefore you get $85,000 from buying and selling it.

Tutorial Video:

Flash GT - $1,005,000
Everon - $885,000
Penumbra FF - $828,000
Raiden - $825,000
V-STR - $771,000
Jugular - $735,000
Rebla GTS - $705,000
Swinger - $545,00
Dominator GTX - $435,000

THE SAFEST WAY TO SELL: * Sell 1 car per hour and never more than 7 per 30 hours. * Write the sale time down for each vehicle. If you accidentally sell 3 or more cars within 2 hours: * Stop selling cars immediately and wait 30 hours before selling again

Check this my shafter now buys at 397k on the rack instead of 116k patched now

idk a username

idk a username

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Check this my shafter now buys at 397k on the rack instead of 116k patched now
The post literally right above yours said the same thing almost 3 weeks ago. The merge method still works. After over 30 cars sold I finally got the Sentinel and merged it with my HSW one and they sell for 1.1 million. You can also use the merge to get the locked HSW livery.

Tryhardglitchman

Tryhardglitchman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The post literally right above yours said the same thing almost 3 weeks ago. The merge method still works. After over 30 cars sold I finally got the Sentinel and merged it with my HSW one and they sell for 1.1 million. You can also use the merge to get the locked HSW livery.
So he needs to edit his post then not rocket science

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register