What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched New Easy Auto Shop Money Glitch

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 21,016
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DankBuds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was under the impression that people have been slapped with a daily sell limit without ever selling a duped vehicle ?

Tryhardglitchman

Tryhardglitchman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do this glitch and I hit the limit but I did sell dupes but even after not selling for 2 weeks after 3 fresh buys and sells it hits the cut off, if you never sell you can bang out 25 in a row so If he is able to do 15 but after that he should hit a limit after a week, till it reaches 25 or he's just lucky...

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I was under the impression that people have been slapped with a daily sell limit without ever selling a duped vehicle ?
Idk like I said a few posts up, true test would be using alt account you don’t care about and going crazy lol. While I agree, and as abided by dupe rules , we have the remember this was a new mechanism they put in the game where you can buy that car off the rack legit. So while yes after selling so many cars a day even your own legit cars from a big garage , you’ll hit your normal daily limit… but as far as being “detected” … idk this one may be in that Grey area, because what’s stopping someone from selling a full 3 garage ceo office of cars (60 cars ) all in 2-3 days or something just because they never use them and want some money back? I

It’s one of those weird things where only way to find out is to sacrifice a alt account lol

anthonyf

anthonyf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As an FYI, this doesn't work for me or my friend on the ps5 version, but still does on ps4 version. A maxed out shafter v12 was charging $340k+

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
As an FYI, this doesn't work for me or my friend on the ps5 version, but still does on ps4 version. A maxed out shafter v12 was charging $340k+
But isn’t that normally a car that’s worth over 200/250k or something? Test it on a cheap cheap car, like the Wernner or the Surano… they are 110-120k, then sell for just shy of a 100k profit ( 215/220k) once you applied the mods.

I feel like the shafter v12 was never recommended for this but I only used this a handful of times to test so not
Sure

anthonyf

anthonyf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't think so, did the same with a comet too over 300k

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't think so, did the same with a comet too over 300k
When you come across the Werner or the Surano see what the buy price is on those with all the mods hooked up.. that will be the real tell

anthonyf

anthonyf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Schafter v12 costs $116k to buy normally, comet costs $100k to buy normally. These are the prices it asks before I put mods on, both ask for 300k +

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Schafter v12 costs $116k to buy normally, comet costs $100k to buy normally. These are the prices it asks before I put mods on, both ask for 300k +
Interesting. So if that’s the case then that makes for next Gen they are registering the mods to the buy value and obv this will no longer work… weird how R* has made certain fixes to next Gen or old Gen for the same glitch. Just like that MOC god mode no cops one

XTheImmortalX

XTheImmortalX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you know the service car merge glitch that's what I've been doing on new gen with the rhapsody, I merge my Remus to it buy it for 140k sell it for 259k

D

DankBuds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk like I said a few posts up, true test would be using alt account you don’t care about and going crazy lol. While I agree, and as abided by dupe rules , we have the remember this was a new mechanism they put in the game where you can buy that car off the rack legit. So while yes after selling so many cars a day even your own legit cars from a big garage , you’ll hit your normal daily limit… but as far as being “detected” … idk this one may be in that Grey area, because what’s stopping someone from selling a full 3 garage ceo office of cars (60 cars ) all in 2-3 days or something just because they never use them and want some money back? I

It’s one of those weird things where only way to find out is to sacrifice a alt account lol
I actually can do just that lol I’ll report back

D

DankBuds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I went to try it and didn’t notice that after adding upgrades to a Sentenel, the cost to purchase the vehicle changed from $60k to over $250 really wish I noticed that before purchasing it, lol. Seems like this doesn’t work anymore, at least on next gen using Series X.
I can sell it for around $125k loss.
Edit. “Series X” and sale price.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I went to try it and didn’t notice that after adding upgrades to a Sentenel, the cost to purchase the vehicle changed from $60k to over $250 really wish I noticed that before purchasing it, lol. Seems like this doesn’t work anymore, at least on next gen using Series X.
I can sell it for around $125k loss.
Edit. “Series X” and sale price.
Lol you should of read a few posts up….. doesn’t work for next Gen

C

CombatWombat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol you should of read a few posts up….. doesn’t work for next Gen

It can kinda work on next gen.

If you use the autoshop merge to upgrade the car and it can be purchased for base price.

Best return is to get a sentinel XS and merge any fully upgraded HSW car to it (except the cyclone as it doesn't have turbo).

Purchase price will be $60k it sells for $1.15M

Friends sadly can't buy your car for the same price only you can.

D

DankBuds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It can kinda work on next gen.

If you use the autoshop merge to upgrade the car and it can be purchased for base price.

Best return is to get a sentinel XS and merge any fully upgraded HSW car to it (except the cyclone as it doesn't have turbo).

Purchase price will be $60k it sells for $1.15M

Friends sadly can't buy your car for the same price only you can.
Woah does that really work? I’m on it, that’s good money.
Post automatically merged:

Woah does that really work? I’m on it, that’s good money.
Should I still try the unlimited purchase thing or can someone confirm that’s not a thing and save me the time and possible dupe detect? Lol

Last edited:
D

DankBuds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a Comet that’s bringing about $200k profit from the merge… would it pay out the bennies upgrades if I upgraded the donor while I wait for the Sentenel?

C

CombatWombat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a Comet that’s bringing about $200k profit from the merge… would it pay out the bennies upgrades if I upgraded the donor while I wait for the Sentenel?
Sadly no cause a benny's upgrade make a different vehicle. The HSW options are just like regular options like brakes or engine tune etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register