Patched New Duplication Glitch, No BMX, No MOC needed

• Thread starter Gandalf61
  • Start date
  • Views 52,359
M

MrLiscious

Reaction score
Sin$
Not going to bother with these no more.. I have about 50 dupes left the solo dupe glitch weeks ago.. I am down in the sell 1 car every 24 hours or whatever it is ha.. I have 53 million so should be ok for the update In a few hours

Rdr2 is out in about.3 months .. I doubt gta will be updated after this nightclub dlc so it's kinda pointless now unless people have under 5m or so
.. I think this dlc is going to be boring within 2 hours as usual.. I am deleting gta once fifa 19 or latest when bo4 comes out
Cool story

Abdoukane2011

Abdoukane2011

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I found this this AM posted by KingalexHD on youtube.
He says who the founder is in the video but I couldn't understand him.

Set up:
Car you want to dupe in facility
CUSTOM PLATE ON ORIGINAL
Friend
a free elegy in another garage. Preferably close to your facility

1. Invite your friend to your facility
2. Have him start "A Titan of a Job" and invite you
3. You go sit in the car you are duping and accept his invite

IMPORTANT
For ps4 immediately drive car out after accepting his invite

FOR XB1, You need to hit join friend through xbox dashboard and hit the gas. Your friend needs to quit the job and you need to hit the first alert before you see the car outside. If you see the car it will fail. You have to do all of this very quickly. It's really not that hard once you get the timing right. Been hitting it consistantly on xbox all morning. (Thanks A acezzzz for this workaround)

4. You will get an alert "are you sure..." accept this alert
5. You will get a second alert that the session is private. STAY ON THIS ALERT FOR 1 MINUTE
6. accept alert
7. you will spawn in the car outside with no Tracker on it.
8. Drive the car to a garage that has a free elegy in it. DO NOT DRIVE IT IN. leave it outside
9. Walk in to garage and drive out in free elegy
10. get out of elegy and drive dupe into garage.
DONE

It's works, i made 3 dup elegy Yesterday

Bulldodge

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

It's works, i made 3 dup elegy Yesterday
Maybe on x1 on ps4 it's dead. The taillights turn on and after you accept the session is private,you spawn in the fac again. Never had a hard time doing it, tried it 4 or 5 days ago to no avail.

Tiamut

Tiamut

Reaction score
Sin$
Still good news for X1 players looking for a working dup glitch incase Rockstar attacks the new nightclub induced flood of dupe glitches. Been rolling dupe after dupe day in day out for the last week's or so thanks to this amazing glitch. Recently as of today I've been getting very strange effects due to the glitch during the wait process on the final black screen. I'll hear the death sound and panickedly clicked back on the game. I can see my self falling under the map, and if I'm lucky enough I can watch the dupe fall with me. Now both times the dupe does showup, if you just see only your self walk back to the facility and walk out. The car will spawn back nearby on the road closest to the facility. No issues preventing it all so far.thanks a lot

Tiamut

Tiamut

Reaction score
Sin$
Still good news for X1 players looking for a working dup glitch incase Rockstar attacks the new nightclub induced flood of dupe glitches. Been rolling dupe after dupe day in day out for the last week's or so thanks to this amazing glitch. Recently as of today I've been getting very strange effects due to the glitch during the wait process on the final black screen. I'll hear the death sound and panickedly clicked back on the game. I can see my self falling under the map, and if I'm lucky enough I can watch the dupe fall with me. Now both times the dupe does showup, if you just see only your self walk back to the facility and walk out. The car will spawn back nearby on the road closest to the facility. No issues preventing it all so far.thanks a lot
Back again, buddy of mine was getting this death screen and loading in, he found the car and himself in the same spot. Got in and drove it just a few seconds. And bam got kicked out. We just duped my car and was successful, just swap servers. Clear dupe. GO R*

ABOSAMRAH

ABOSAMRAH

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I found this this AM posted by KingalexHD on youtube.
He says who the founder is in the video but I couldn't understand him.

Set up:
Car you want to dupe in facility
CUSTOM PLATE ON ORIGINAL
Friend
a free elegy in another garage. Preferably close to your facility

1. Invite your friend to your facility
2. Have him start "A Titan of a Job" and invite you
3. You go sit in the car you are duping and accept his invite

IMPORTANT
For ps4 immediately drive car out after accepting his invite

FOR XB1, You need to hit join friend through xbox dashboard and hit the gas. Your friend needs to quit the job and you need to hit the first alert before you see the car outside. If you see the car it will fail. You have to do all of this very quickly. It's really not that hard once you get the timing right. Been hitting it consistantly on xbox all morning. (Thanks A acezzzz for this workaround)

4. You will get an alert "are you sure..." accept this alert
5. You will get a second alert that the session is private. STAY ON THIS ALERT FOR 1 MINUTE
6. accept alert
7. you will spawn in the car outside with no Tracker on it.
8. Drive the car to a garage that has a free elegy in it. DO NOT DRIVE IT IN. leave it outside
9. Walk in to garage and drive out in free elegy
10. get out of elegy and drive dupe into garage.
DONE

Invite only ??

Tiamut

Tiamut

Reaction score
Sin$
Invite only ??
Yes, for Xbox one I've started my own invite session for my dupes. And as a side note you won't need to leave the lobby if you want to dupe your friends via his facility. You just need to be invited in to the dupers' facility. Or, if you want to dupe, you will invite your friend into your facility. Just a fast track no real need to leave and have the friend start his own session to dupe in his facility.
Edit: Having finished yet another day 30+ dupes strong for just a few of my friends haha I find it so just simple when it comes to really doing this dupe. Like just the easiest setup of circumstances.
Duper Hint: as stated previously, have friend invite you via Xbox Dash. From there start a stopwatch timer to determine the exact screen time pop up, where mine lands in a fresh new invite lobby is typically 11.9 seconds exact. Now that means you should smash the gas around 11.3-4 it is all timing it is at this point (you will hopefully have had your friend standing beside your car within the earshot of him hearing your engine when he starts the titan of a job, rev and your tires screech as you leave that) should definitely be when you are just about to receive that first alert. Your friend wil have hopefully smashed the quit button just as you get in the motion of exiting. And you will accept the first screen almost immediately no pause (he or I will should smash in hopes that if they haven't quit the lobby as I'm just accepting they will now.)
Titan lobby friend Hint: While I'm waiting to quit my "titan" lobby the menu will change just shortly before he actually either slams the gas or is mid gassing. When it changes from "are you sure you want to leave the lobby?" It will add a secondary line (seconods withing his first alert screen showing up) saying "if so you will leave the party" I tend to quit just as I hear either the wheels squeel or he smashes his A button throught our party chat.

Last edited:
I

ItsBrutus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this glitch work for about 1 month
This is like the 3rd or 4th glitch someone has posted that u feel the need to tell everyone youve been doing it a month. Congrats man....why didnt u share it a month ago, if im not mistaking u spilled the beans on a major glitch awhile back cause u couldnt wait to tell everyone now simple dupe glitches ur gonna keep secret for a month?? If u know it share it or dont post, no one cares if youve been doing it all along. And yes we know youve been doing nightclub dupe for a month too right lmfao

A

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This seems to be patched on xbone. I just end up back in facility instead of under map.

Tiamut

Tiamut

Reaction score
Sin$
Will try this now, and update in a minute
Patched all to hell, have the hit rate of 100%, but it's gone now. The original car seems to sit under the map while you wait on the second screen. Rstar has separated you from said car during this process. We lost this one.

Top Bottom
Login
Register