• Views 27,752
Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
From what I've been working out it seems like it only works with consumables.

HitmanKillsYou

HitmanKillsYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even then, that could mean unlimited heavy ammo from Eris. 
Or even unlimited glimmer because of duping network keys and such that drop that you give to the cryptard.

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
Even then, that could mean unlimited heavy ammo from Eris. 

Or even unlimited glimmer because of duping network keys and such that drop that you give to the cryptard.

That might be true. But it's still a hard success rate since the app is still a pain to work with.

PhDnMeRKn

PhDnMeRKn

Under Krafty's Bed
Reaction score
Sin$
Still no luck on duplicating the weapons/armor my friends duplicated. Will post a method if we can replicate it.

stringking

stringking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I pick up a green I try and dismantle & vault it at the same time. I keep forgetting but I wanna try vaulting upgrade material as I purchase an upgrade (seems easier as there is no "hold to activate" system like there is for dismantling). It seems like there's gotta be a way to cheat the system here

flaptastic

flaptastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone having all the heavy ammo they want and being able to buy everything Xür sells won't break the game, won't affect you and won't matter. They could still do that by grinding weeklies and nightfalls... partly this game is co-operative so you'd just benefit, and partly it's competitive (for some atleast) where it truly doesn't matter that much since skills beats loot.

S

ShadowSlayerTID

Reaction score
Sin$
So since they added the ability to manage your vault from your Destiny app, who else here is going to try to exploit that and duplicate items? Post here if youve tried or if youve actually succeeded and tell us how if you have
So I have my Vision of confluence equipped I got on the destiny app switch weapons sent it to the vault and then to my titan all while still holding the rifle in my warlocks hands but it reset all the stats I also did it with the one way ticket 
Every time I pick up a green I try and dismantle & vault it at the same time. I keep forgetting but I wanna try vaulting upgrade material as I purchase an upgrade (seems easier as there is no "hold to activate" system like there is for dismantling). It seems like there's gotta be a way to cheat the system here
Another to do is go see Xur and as you are buying a gun weapon etc.. Transfer the coins to the vault but you must be buying the object as you transfer the coins

ILoveDashing

ILoveDashing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have my Vision of confluence equipped I got on the destiny app switch weapons sent it to the vault and then to my titan all while still holding the rifle in my warlocks hands but it reset all the stats I also did it with the one way ticket
I'm in orbit and Im trying to switch weapons and its not working where did you do it for it to work?

MonzterSlayer

MonzterSlayer

Wii Hacker|Youtuber|Zombie Slayer
Reaction score
Sin$
So some people know how to duplicate materials...Anyone gonna tell us how?

D

dafaqulookinat

Reaction score
Sin$

Another to do is go see Xur and as you are buying a gun weapon etc.. Transfer the coins to the vault but you must be buying the object as you transfer the coins
Do you think you (or anyone else that has gotten this to work) explain it step by step?

drimtimlaundry

drimtimlaundry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know the id or the value for crux of crota? i have a idea as to how to get it to work for mat's and maybe items but i need to test it. EDIT: im autistic and forgot to put this, Preliminary testing shows a chance that i may be able to change the value of one gun to another then place it in the vault and take it out and receive the item that i replaced the value of so for example, i put a green rocket in, put the ghorn value, put the rocket in vault, take it back out and get ghorn, this has only worked once and i crashed right after.

Tried yesterday, didn't got it to work. If you do it in-game faster, site will say "Item not found", if you do it faster on site, it's disappear in-game. Maybe lag-switch can help somehow? I dunno...
If you can get it to work, you can get Ghorn by duplicating legendary engram and trying to decode it over and over again. Just an example...
well so far from my testing from on the computer its possible but it crashes right after, i may have just had dumb luck but its possible, also i just saw the post above also.

Last edited:
D

dafaqulookinat

Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know the id or the value for crux of crota? i have a idea as to how to get it to work for mat's and maybe items but i need to test it. EDIT: im autistic and forgot to put this, Preliminary testing shows a chance that i may be able to change the value of one gun to another then place it in the vault and take it out and receive the item that i replaced the value of so for example, i put a green rocket in, put the ghorn value, put the rocket in vault, take it back out and get ghorn, this has only worked once and i crashed right after.

well so far from my testing from on the computer its possible but it crashes right after, i may have just had dumb luck but its possible, also i just saw the post above also.
How were you able to change values and where?

drimtimlaundry

drimtimlaundry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried yesterday, didn't got it to work. If you do it in-game faster, site will say "Item not found", if you do it faster on site, it's disappear in-game. Maybe lag-switch can help somehow? I dunno...
If you can get it to work, you can get Ghorn by duplicating legendary engram and trying to decode it over and over again. Just an example...
well so far from my testing from on the computer its possible but it crashes right after, i may have just had dumb luck but its possible, also i just saw the post above also
How were you able to change values and where?
ironically enough its in inspect element, you have to look close, some how i managed to get it to work, im still trying to figure out how.

stringking

stringking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone tried using some kind of proxy app to intercept the data, or is that what you guys are doing?

I had an idea with what drimtimlaundry said.. If it crashes it's probably because the data doesn't match server side when it syncs. What if you were able to switch an item you were just rewarded (reward screen), since it technically isn't in your inventory yet. That being said, there may be no way to "find" it to switch it with something else since it isn't in your inventory yet. I really doubt any kind of switching will work seeing as everything is stored on their servers but if there is a way it's gonna have to involve tricking their servers

T

Taidoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe use the lag switch aswell? Last duping glitch I used in wow was based around lag and jumping in and out of an instance - just a thought.

I think the item is already "yours" before the reward screen as you can see what has dropped after the strike but before the reward screen. It could still be an area of weakness tho.

upsidedowncross

upsidedowncross

Reaction score
Sin$
Does sslstrip work to strip the packets encryption? I haven't used my backtrack/kali setup for a while. As soon as the app came I guess we all thought the same thing lol. Hit me up with a few keywords I don't mind doing the research.

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So since they added the ability to manage your vault from your Destiny app, who else here is going to try to exploit that and duplicate items? Post here if youve tried or if youve actually succeeded and tell us how if you have
if they have server checks that don't allow duping in game i doubt the app will be any less insecure

iTwerk

iTwerk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Most likely wouldn't work. The app isn't doing anything except sending requests to Destiny's servers. If you change any of the ID's, you'd pretty much be calling for simething you don't have.

Top Bottom
Login
Register