Working New Duping Glitch Possibility

• Thread starter HitmanKillsYou
  • Start date
  • Views 27,751
O

outzeus69988

Reaction score
Sin$
Tested on my lower level character and does work item was a heavy wep. rocket launcher blue rare. All i did was go to orbit after a daily and went to tower while spamming take from/deposit to vault. Both worked 1 was rerolled from arc to solar Weird. And i dismantled both and recieved wep parts glimmer from both.

O

outzeus69988

Reaction score
Sin$
Tested on my lower level character and does work item was a heavy wep. rocket launcher blue rare. All i did was go to orbit after a daily and went to tower while spamming take from/deposit to vault. Both worked 1 was rerolled from arc to solar Weird. And i dismantled both and recieved wep parts glimmer from both.
Maybe doing the daily has something to do with it, obtaining an item or something also not sure if it overwrite another of my weapons in my vault or not... tried right after it worked to match the results with an engram did not work BUT i had not done another daily. Will try some things later and will get back.

Mr Steele Yo Girl

Mr Steele Yo Girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

......thats what unlimited strange coins can do..... You can buy hundred upon hundreds of heavy ammo and buy any gun he sells ever, without ever having to work at Destiny again

Even with a crap load of heavy ammo synth, the cooldown still regulates it. I have over 200 synth on my characters and in the vault but I'm not a Destiny god all of a sudden...

Top Bottom
Login
Register