Patched New drive in facility method?

• Thread starter Blue Money
  • Start date
  • Views 2,486
Blue Money

Blue Money

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, here’s something cool I found today (Leastwarriorr609)!
It could could be a way to dupe cars/move them to the SVW.

Needs.
1-Facility
2-Ruiner 2000 (stored in the facility)

Steps.
1-Store the ruiner 2000 in your facility, if not done already.(using current methods)
2-Park a car you want to dupe over outside the facility.
3-Make sure the ruiner in parked on either two of the spots on the right side of the kanjali.
4-Get in the ruiner and jump over the rails. You fall down and can flip the car over to block the doors.
5-Teleport in and out from the yellow circle. press a and y at the same time to exit.

G00df3lla

G00df3lla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you may be on to something cool here. I've been hopping around the facility in my deluxo. Hopefully, something nice can come out of this.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Put 2 ruiners in there and flip them so one is blocking a door of the other beside post at yellow circle.

I got one wedged in between glass but although could tp in and out I could not from yellow circle.
Will test a few things to tomorrow again

Blue Money

Blue Money

Reaction score
Sin$
Put 2 ruiners in there and flip them so one is blocking a door of the other beside post at yellow circle.

I got one wedged in between glass but although could tp in and out I could not from yellow circle.
Will test a few things to tomorrow again

I like this idea I will try that out as well!

seven07doper

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the problem is the car you are entering while exiting the facility is the one you are duping. i dont think deluxos are profitable when duped.

Blue Money

Blue Money

Reaction score
Sin$
the problem is the car you are entering while exiting the facility is the one you are duping. i dont think deluxos are profitable when duped.
It could be duped over a Sv so it couled be moved to the svw.

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
this wont work for anything because the ruiner can't be stored anywhere so even though you can merg it into a car it can't be stored anywhere, taking it to the svw wouldn't work either.

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been doing something similar with the bombuska in the facility, just shufffle it around til you knock a car into or onto the starcase. Involves a lot of luck and a lot of free time but I've done it 3 times so far

Top Bottom
Login
Register