What's new

NEW DNS CODES - HOST WITHOUT GETTING BANNED!

Mdotc2010

Mdotc2010

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

NEW CODES UPDATED AT THE VIDEO ABOVE!
TRY THIS CODES!
SEC: 8.8.4.4 or 0.0.0.0
IF THEY DON'T WORK I WILL KEEP UPDATING!

M

mark2k10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No actual game-play or proof so it's probably fake.

Hopefully it's fake anyway.

NKREM

NKREM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please do. I have no problem with people who do this stuff in private matches separate from everyone else, but when people go in to a public game and f*ck around with god mode and kill people for hours on end, it's annoying as sh*t.

lol then how are people going to get to use them in private matches if you take them all down?
Tbh, just save your money. You could take down maybe one or two but in the end they'll just keep cloning.

Klayderpus

Klayderpus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol then how are people going to get to use them in private matches if you take them all down?
Tbh, just save your money. You could take down maybe one or two but in the end they'll just keep cloning.

Oh, I don't know, maybe grow a brain and set up a private one?

NKREM

NKREM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, I don't know, maybe grow a brain and set up a private one?

If you create the server yourself, yes, but I'm referring to the people who use public ones in a decent manner. Not everyone around here acts like 10yr olds when online with DNS codes.
kthanks.

Thunder0812

Thunder0812

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dns dont work anymore if uu take it off auto then u get booted offline as soon as u start gta 5

HAXZing TERR0R

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
Sin$
Please do. I have no problem with people who do this stuff in private matches separate from everyone else, but when people go in to a public game and f*ck around with god mode and kill people for hours on end, it's annoying as sh*t.
Grab a tank and annoy the **** outta them :tongue:

Klayderpus

Klayderpus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you create the server yourself, yes, but I'm referring to the people who use public ones in a decent manner. Not everyone around here acts like 10yr olds when online with DNS codes.
kthanks.

There's far too many 10 year olds who abuse the DNS servers in comparison to the decent users. I'd rather not have the decent users mod as opposed letting them mod but also letting the idiots mod.

TYmaster50

TYmaster50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Poor me, I finally manage to get usbwebserver working after making my mac a dual boot machine and it gets patched. Terrible luck. on top of that i had to reinstall windows 7 again after trying to make it a triple boot with ubuntu linux lol.

NKREM

NKREM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's far too many 10 year olds who abuse the DNS servers in comparison to the decent users. I'd rather not have the decent users mod as opposed letting them mod but also letting the idiots mod.

Beautiful idea. Sadly you nor anyone else on this entire forum (unless your a valid R* employee with substantial power) can do anything about that. Just like the stoners accepted prohibition, the Mexicans accepted illegalization and I accepted BBW videos, its now your turn to accept the fact that its coming soon so just give it up already.

Wart Hog240

Wart Hog240

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried the first two on 8.8.4.4 and and nothing happened

GtaIvLord

GtaIvLord

**GTA IV MENU MAKER**
Reaction score
Sin$
And U Brought This Trouble Here Why? If People Really Want Tunables Again Just Look For A Way To Bypass The New Link And Port Forward Much Safer Than This bulls***

Top Bottom
Login
Register