• Start date
  • Views 5,245
Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone is acting like the Vex is useless now. It's not. You just can't completely overwhelm people in PvP without trying. While I do think a 34% decrease is a bit harsh, and that 20-25% would have been more reasonable, you can still wreck with it if you know how to use it. Other than that the only thing I 100% disagree with is the nerf to the auto rifles. Some are pretty bad as is so making them worse? Bad move.

Tmayz

Tmayz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone is acting like the Vex is useless now. It's not. You just can't completely overwhelm people in PvP without trying. While I do think a 34% decrease is a bit harsh, and that 20-25% would have been more reasonable, you can still wreck with it if you know how to use it. Other than that the only thing I 100% disagree with is the nerf to the auto rifles. Some are pretty bad as is so making them worse? Bad move.
It's useless in PvE now. It was already not that great in PvE primarily VoG due to burning ammo rather quickly. If anything it should have received a buff to its ammo capacity.

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Reaction score
Sin$
It's useless in PvE now. It was already not that great in PvE primarily VoG due to burning ammo rather quickly. If anything it should have received a buff to its ammo capacity.
See that's where people shouldn't be upset. The weapons you get from the VoG are honestly more suited for the raid and maybe future ones not everyday stuff. There are way better weapons to use during your time outside of it.

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Reaction score
Sin$
I was looking around on the Bungie forums and saw this. I decided to read through it and honestly after doing so I believe I can understand this patch more. Now after thinking things over I can adjust to the nerfs and try and change up my comfort zone (Weapon wise) if I truly can't stand them. For now I'll try to see if the patch actually affects me overall or all this is just my mind making a situation worse than it actually is.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
They nerfed the Vex? Big surprise there. :rolleyes: I'm reading a lot of "I kill Atheon in 2 seconds, hear me roar" and "I'm the best player the Crucible has ever seen" when reading some of the threads around here. You surely will breeze through any match with nothing but a slingshot and some marbles, so why complain?

I don't even care, the Vex has no impact on my experience with the game. Lol. The rest of the list seems to make life a little harder for most of us, but thankfully it's a game, and not a job. I will survive this too. I'm just running around to kill time while waiting for another game to be released anyway. :wink:

slowmo

slowmo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was looking around on the Bungie forums and saw this. I decided to read through it and honestly after doing so I believe I can understand this patch more. Now after thinking things over I can adjust to the nerfs and try and change up my comfort zone (Weapon wise) if I truly can't stand them. For now I'll try to see if the patch actually affects me overall or all this is just my mind making a situation worse than it actually is.

yeah, i'm there with ya

but seriously, now the critical damage with auto rifles in 125%...... this is kinda bullseye(

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, i'm there with ya

but seriously, now the critical damage with auto rifles in 125%...... this is kinda bullseye(
I'm thinking ahead for that one already.:wink: I'm going to start practicing continuous head shots in high level strikes to help teach me how adjust to lower DPS if I'm careless with my guns. It's not completely the same against a human player, but it couldn't hurt.:smile:

NZ Lars

NZ Lars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
**** off.
Yeah im actually not going to bother with destiny grinding now. I busted my balls to get the Vex and that's a crippling nerf.
If Bungie think people will bother with hard mode raids without incentives they have another thing coming...

R34

R34

Aggressive
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah im actually not going to bother with destiny grinding now. I busted my balls to get the Vex and that's a crippling nerf.
If Bungie think people will bother with hard mode raids without incentives they have another thing coming...

They're less than a month away from being a "has been", anyways.

N0VA

N0VA

|PIKA PI!|
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh noooo you can't break the game anymore boohoo. Guns were too OP. GetOverIt

MrAssassin

MrAssassin

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted
Reaction score
Sin$
So they nerf the auto rifle and buff the scout rifle?
Are they trying to force people to use scout rifles instead of auto rifles now?
Man the atheons epiloge is going to have a **** load of recoil.
Also why can't they just nerf and buff in pvp and leave the pve alone.

D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Man the atheons epiloge is going to have a **** load of recoil.
Also why can't they just nerf and buff in pvp and leave the pve alone.

Yep it's turning into borderlands 2 where you had a ton of guns to choose from but 2 guns u could actually use while playing the game to bring down enemies...they are starting to ruin the game already.. games are for fun if you happen to have a great op gun and lucky to get it so be it...I didn't have the vex but still feel nerfing Is a horrible idea...it ruined bl2 for me
Just fix bugs...and leave our weapons alone... they take time trying to buff weak exotics but quick to nerf all guns people use....hmmm...way to go on nerfing game fun...

D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I also feel ascendant material should be given/rewarded more.... I have more than one character but only play with one because it takes so much for guns an armor to get leveled. .. so my other characters just stuck at 24 or lower because I can't afford to use the ascendant material on them... If they want longevity out of this game playing with other characters is part of it but if you can't afford to use any material a to get them leveled is sad..

flaptastic

flaptastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm most interested in the thing about the Fallen in the Rocketyard, is Bungie dropping a King's Watch hint?
Probably nerfing the "cave of wonders" in there only...

I 100% disagree with is the nerf to the auto rifles. Some are pretty bad as is so making them worse? Bad move.
Bungie is butthurt we won't use their beloved slow poke Scout Rifles...

Yup. Exactemundo.

OMG Terrorize

OMG Terrorize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would have preferred a mythoclast nerf exclusive to pvp to reduce the tears.

Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no point saving them, better of getting 3 characters to 29 so you can easily finish the raid and nightfall. I got 37 shards in 2 days and got nothing to spend them on, so there not that rare anymore. 

Works fine for me, your probably just missing one.
no i count them and everything also i get stuck inbetween the worlds when i teleport all the time

Top Bottom
Login
Register