Discussion New Dashboard

• Thread starter Toothless -squated
  • Start date
  • Views 481
Toothless -squated

Toothless -squated

Toothless and Hungry
Reaction score
OK so I have 7 brothers and sister counting me and my mom and dad, they all play on my xbox whenever I am not on and I don't want the 360 to get banned or the drive updated or anything. So here is my question

When does the update air for Missouri and when it does should I completely unplug the Wi-Fi connection until further notice? The 360 is running ix151 - BenQ.

Thanks.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
If your Xbox isn't on then you don't have to update. When you turn it out it will ask you to update. Just answer no and you won't be able to play XBL.

Styx

Styx

Contributor
Reaction score
If your Xbox isn't on then you don't have to update. When you turn it out it will ask you to update. Just answer no and you won't be able to play XBL.
Yes, this is true.

Just tell your family not to update your xbox...?

Toothless -squated

Toothless -squated

Toothless and Hungry
Reaction score

But I mean disable Wi-Fi so they don't press accept because the youngest one just presses A.

Yes, this is true.

Just tell your family not to update your xbox...?

Did that with the AP 2.5 update and they still did unknowingly.

OT - Damn nice avatar :tt2:

WickedxJosh

WickedxJosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way you started this sad sad story makes me feel like you would be asking for some shady cancer donation by the end of it...

And if your so concerned about loosing your only Xbox why did you flash it to begin with? If it gets banned from being flashed you shouldn't be to surprised, you flashed it.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
But I mean disable Wi-Fi so they don't press accept because the youngest one just presses A.

Did that with the AP 2.5 update and they still did unknowingly.

OT - Damn nice avatar :tt2:
The update isn't taking effect untll may 30th. It's been rolled back from the 19th so no need to worry. Just when it comes to may 29th unplug your wifi and tell your parents you might think the xbox is broken. Profit :wink:

Toothless -squated

Toothless -squated

Toothless and Hungry
Reaction score
The way you started this sad sad story makes me feel like you would be asking for some shady cancer donation by the end of it...

And if your so concerned about loosing your only Xbox why did you flash it to begin with? If it gets banned from being flashed you shouldn't be to surprised, you flashed it.

Uhh f*** you, no I wasn't.
And I flashed it when I had 4 siblings and they were all in like kindergarten-.
SO f*** you again?
And I don't want it banned because it is a hastle if I don't get a BenQ drive again.

The update isn't taking effect untll may 30th. It's been rolled back from the 19th so no need to worry. Just when it comes to may 29th unplug your wifi and tell your parents you might think the xbox is broken. Profit :wink:

OK thanks repd.

Sync

Sync

Nine Meals From Anarchy
Retired
End of the Year 2013 Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Meh take the risk I have a flashed xbox and I am willing to update it.