What's new

Discussion New Dashboard

• Thread starter xShredtacticSx
  • Start date
  • Views 1,016
X

xShredtacticSx

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the new dashboard coming out for the 360 in november and what its gonna mean for jtags as far as going on XBL are they going to be totally useless as far as hosting lobbies is concerned??? Thanks ahead of time for your input.

C

Crucifix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everybody is facked!!

I

IWADMINISTRATOR

IW Kinda Failed
Reaction score
it means newb leechs much like ur self wont be able to go online with a bought jtag :frown: bummmerrrrrr, ull need a new rebooter

N

NeWz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the new dashboard means jags will be offline until some one makes a new rebooter, fitted to the new dashboard updates

V

Dub 7s

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
omfg. Is it just me or whenever someone talks about JTAGs & lobbies together, I want to roundhouse kick them to the face?

B

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Well this has already been talked about and about If the new rebooter is going to have online capabilities

L

Lagoria

Enthusiast
Reaction score
omfg. Is it just me or whenever someone talks about JTAGs & lobbies together, I want to roundhouse kick them to the face?

i f***ing hope the rebooter RESTRICTS online capabilities so i can finally see a decrease of posts in the wrong section saying "InVItEE Me To TEh TEntTH LobIIezzz!!!! My Gt Iz: XXXXoIoIoI0o TeH Pr0 SN1pe K1lzz u XxXiIiIxXOo0o" s*** just pisses me off. Know What. i think im gonna go burn a KV by just sitting on the dash...

V

Dub 7s

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
i f***ing hope the rebooter RESTRICTS online capabilities so i can finally see a decrease of posts in the wrong section saying "InVItEE Me To TEh TEntTH LobIIezzz!!!! My Gt Iz: XXXXoIoIoI0o TeH Pr0 SN1pe K1lzz u XxXiIiIxXOo0o" s*** just pisses me off. Know What. i think im gonna go burn a KV by just sitting on the dash...
JTAGs weren't even supposed to be online.

L

Lagoria

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JTAGs weren't even supposed to be online.

how can you cay that when the rebooter was made with LIVE capabilities? it was made to run unsigned code, and that for its only purpose. Unfortunately, the live console was made with live access so therefor a live console being jtaged still has access to the live service. live get it?

X

xShredtacticSx

Reaction score
To everyone who helped me answer my question Thanks and to everyone else try doing something more productive than starting an arguement on a forum. have a nice day.

E

ethan10th

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Unlucky For People With Jtags

P

PAC-MAN

Contributor
Reaction score
This means that until someone make a reebooter with online capabilities, then jtags will be used what they were supposed to be used for. Its actually really fun playing Games without having to put in a disc, or playing SNES games. I believe i read somewhere on the forums that Freeboot won't be making another rebooter

V

Dub 7s

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
This means that until someone make a reebooter with online capabilities, then jtags will be used what they were supposed to be used for. Its actually really fun playing Games without having to put in a disc, or playing SNES games. I believe i read somewhere on the forums that Freeboot won't be making another rebooter
Thank God!

P

PAC-MAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank God!

I know, I hate getting those random message on xbl saying "10th prestige lobby, 1600 msp for 5 people, I have a jtag!" Hopefully now that people know there is no 10th lobbies, nobody will be scammed and less messages like that will be sent out. Also, as long as I have SNES, im all good lol

E

Evolved

Se7en Elite
Reaction score
let's just wait and see

B

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
time will only tell hah im elevated = )

B

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
time will only tell hah im elevated = )

J

jdm01

Reaction score
We're All gonna see a mega increase in Jtag Xbox's on ebay after november :L when all the "10th Lobbies" die out :smile: maybe then i'll be able to get one, cant jtag mine coz i updated my kernel and dash so.... all i want is to mod fallout and gta :tongue:

Top Bottom