What's new

Solved New Dashboard Update?

Crucifix

Crucifix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was lurkin through the Sins and saw a guy who made a thread saying that people are selling their JTAGs because the new dashboard update will detect the JTAG and ban it, I heard the same thing from one of my friends and so my question to you guys is... I'm about 2-3 days from flashing my Xbox but I'm not sure! Will the new dash update detect a flashed Xbox too?

Crucifix

Crucifix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So there's no way to by pass this? I heard that if you kept up to date with the program used to flash your drive that you can't get caught :cry:

mirGantrophy

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
actually, a while back someone posted about the update, new ban technologies for flash'd consoles. inside the update, somehow they decrypted it or something

The Truth

The Truth

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody knows for sure if/when the next ban wave is coming. It's completely up to you if your going to flash your xbox or not. Personally, I wouldn't because with all of this controversey over the ban wave, im sure one will be coming sooner or later and getting console banned isn't worth it.

Murasaki

Murasaki

M@ster Producer
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't mix up between JTAG and flashed drive
you will get banned with a JTAG any time you go online, while you will only get banned with a flashed drive during a ban wave. As stated above, you never know when a ban wave is coming.

Top Bottom
Login
Register