• Start date
  • Views 9,443
Lib Technologies

Lib Technologies

49 20 4C 69 6B 65 20 54 6F 20 4D 6F 64 21
Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know what the new dashboard update contains?
I just got kicked offline asking to update my RGH. Boo..

-Edit-
Here's what I found online.
The month of June will usher in exciting changes for Xbox One and Xbox 360 owners. The Xbox team has been hard at work on delivering the new capabilities we recently announced for fans, including highly anticipated Xbox One features like external storage, the ability to use your real name on Xbox Live, and improved SmartGlass integration. Both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 system updates will begin rolling out globally this week, giving fans more ways than ever to enjoy the best in gaming and entertainment with Xbox.

As Phil Spencer announced last month, with this update our catalogue of more than 180 apps and experiences (including fan favorites like Twitch, HBO GO, and Hulu Plus) across Xbox One and Xbox 360 will be available to everyone on Xbox.

Additionally, in the coming days, Hulu will begin rolling out a free 3-month trial of Hulu Plus for all Xbox Live Goldmembers in the U.S. Any Xbox Live Gold members who are not already Hulu Plus subscribers can sign up directly from within the Hulu Plus app and will receive a free 3-month trial of Hulu Plus. For more information, visit www.xbox.com/live

Finally, for Xbox Live Gold members, Xbox One has gotten even better with this week’s launch of Games with Gold and Deals with Gold. Start playing both “Max: The Curse of Brotherhood” and “Halo: Spartan Assault” on Xbox One now, then be sure to check out the new virtual member area of the dashboard for the latest deals and discounts available exclusively for Xbox Live Gold members.

As always, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing what you think about these features and apps.

Last edited:
XeX GeeModz RJtag

XeX GeeModz RJtag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I just got home to find out about it as well

Lib Technologies

Lib Technologies

Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I just got home to find out about it as well
Boo.. Hopefully it gets released soon. And hopefully it's nothing to affect us RGH/JTAG users.. :biggrin:

Even though it probably is.. :meh:

Xevalous

Xevalous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's dashboard update 16756. There appears to be no noticeable changes. This should have little to no impact for RGH/JTAG users. I imagine nothing significant has changed.

Last edited:
Lib Technologies

Lib Technologies

Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know how to get the files so I can update my RGH?

Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Aww all the little kids are not gonna get online! :frown: LMAO!

Lib Technologies

Lib Technologies

Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhh i read this about the update..
The month of June will usher in exciting changes for Xbox One and Xbox 360 owners. The Xbox team has been hard at work on delivering the new capabilities we recently announced for fans, including highly anticipated Xbox One features like external storage, the ability to use your real name on Xbox Live, and improved SmartGlass integration. Both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 system updates will begin rolling out globally this week, giving fans more ways than ever to enjoy the best in gaming and entertainment with Xbox.

As Phil Spencer announced last month, with this update our catalogue of more than 180 apps and experiences (including fan favorites like Twitch, HBO GO, and Hulu Plus) across Xbox One and Xbox 360 will be available to everyone on Xbox.

Additionally, in the coming days, Hulu will begin rolling out a free 3-month trial of Hulu Plus for all Xbox Live Goldmembers in the U.S. Any Xbox Live Gold members who are not already Hulu Plus subscribers can sign up directly from within the Hulu Plus app and will receive a free 3-month trial of Hulu Plus. For more information, visit www.xbox.com/live

Finally, for Xbox Live Gold members, Xbox One has gotten even better with this week’s launch of Games with Gold and Deals with Gold. Start playing both “Max: The Curse of Brotherhood” and “Halo: Spartan Assault” on Xbox One now, then be sure to check out the new virtual member area of the dashboard for the latest deals and discounts available exclusively for Xbox Live Gold members.

As always, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing what you think about these features and apps.

S

Sprayurs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If i get the new dash update, should i update it even tho i'll be on my rgh? Will my console get banned or bricked? I have no idea what it will do so thats why i asked

Lib Technologies

Lib Technologies

Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
If i get the new dash update, should i update it even tho i'll be on my rgh? Will my console get banned or bricked? I have no idea what it will do so thats why i asked
Don't do it

ZombieSlayer935115

ZombieSlayer935115

Reaction score
Sin$
might be the new changes with the social Media apps, like silver members get to use YouTube and things like that

PDX

PDX

Even Obama Takes Bong Rips
Reaction score
Sin$
Lucky im not affected. I only use mine for MW2 infections. Guys its not hard to update. Just update like a retail. Fast and easy. :wink:

Lib Technologies

Lib Technologies

Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Lucky im not affected. I only use mine for MW2 infections. Guys its not hard to update. Just update like a retail. Fast and easy. :wink:
Hahaha yeah guys go ahead...

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got the update during a game of Extinction... Good thing I wasn't that far yet...

Top Bottom
Login
Register