Discussion New Dashboard In August 2010

• Thread starter AiDaNv2
  • Start date
  • Views 3,360
A

AiDaNv2

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright here is some exclusive information on the new xbox 360 dashboard being released in august you will not find out about this any where else other than Se7ensins.

First of all here is the dashboard: 2.0.12209.0

Here is a picture of the new dashboard.

12209_05.jpg

There also happens to be a new Dashboard boot animation:

Here is all the information that has been posted on the new dashboard but anyway keep you guys updated.

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Stuff like this has already been posted but I haven't seen any of this yet.
I personally like it.

Zeast

Zeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this mean were going to have to make a new freeboot or something?

A

AiDaNv2

Reaction score
Sin$
I personally like it.

Thanks i guess but this is the new dashboard being released it'd probably be related to the Project natal or Knect but on Xbox live because Microsoft say you don't need to update to use Knect or Project natal but they'll probably need a new online update.

I personally like it.

Thanks i guess but this is the new dashboard being released it'd probably be related to the Project natal or Knect but on Xbox live because Microsoft say you don't need to update to use Knect or Project natal but they'll probably need a new online update to use project natal with online interactions.

Does this mean were going to have to make a new freeboot or something?

Yeah hopefully new freeboot will be released.

B

FeeneyDaBoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can tell it's fake why go from nice smooth edges to sharp raggid edges this is juts someones creation and not a hard one at that. Also the animation was at E3 im pretty sure correct me if im wrong.

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks quites futuristic.
I like the design. Nice and smooth.

Adv

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
That http://www.xboxklub.hu/ is making those mockup dashboard pics. I've seen a few of them now. When I first read this thread I checked Kotaku for any news and came up with nada, so till I read something from them or a more reliable source, I'ma go with just people making mockups right now.

The Kinect Hub, so I can't really see them taking quality away from an already amazing looking dashboard.
kinectdash2.jpg

kinectdash4.jpg

Also its quite obvious there is going to be a dashboard update for Kinect. But like they do a lot, there will most likely be an update randomly to prepare for Kinect (aka a later dashboard update). Of course this will stop jtags from going online, and if there is no real features that anyone deems worthy of making an update for, I can't see them doing so.

Luminate

Luminate

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It could be fake, but hopefully not because that looks good...

M

moeiscool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
all your old freeboots and stuff should be fine since your not supposed to go online and stuff right.
and the new dash looks way better im not down for the whole smooth thing the current dashboard is like i like nice sharp and straight.

You can tell it's fake why go from nice smooth edges to sharp raggid edges this is juts someones creation and not a hard one at that. Also the animation was at E3 im pretty sure correct me if im wrong.
smooth corners looked bad and they finally decided to change it

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would they go from 9199, to 12209. Seems like a rather large jump imo. 

M

Moderns

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I call shenanigans.

The number would be different, only posted one picture, the "Beta" is clearly fake, the edges suck, and it's exactly the same format as it is now.

Also, the intro video is too long and looks horrible.

I

inloxicater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yay wander if there will be another freeboot version will be released when this comes out or maybe tjtags can stay offline for awhile.

blazedelite

blazedelite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks okay, i mean there is really nothing wrong with the current dashboard

Top Bottom
Login
Register