Solved New Dash Update + Flashed 360=?

• Thread starter TooLegit2BTrue
  • Start date
  • Views 1,041
T

TooLegit2BTrue

Reaction score
Sin$
I remember reading somewhere that the 2 ways that you can get banned with a flashed 360 is if the game is not an exact 1:1 copy as the original and if you download a new dash update. I was playing on live around 2:30 A.M. Pacific Time and I got an update message, I didn't download it. I just recently flashed my 360 and I am wondering what I am supposed to do now and am I supposed to wait for someone to make a newer version of iXtreme? and if so, how long does that normally take?

Thanks in Advance

BL4CKXHAWK

BL4CKXHAWK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well from the guys at Scenyx they said it was just a mandatory update to help get ready for the future growth on XBL. No new special features.

F

FATAL 213

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All the update does is prepare...the 360 for the fall update.
seems to be nothing major..
and when people start getting banned its unlikely since m$ has a very poor way to verify if the systems are flashed or not..i had a non flashed system and got banned..
Update away if you feel like it or wait for a confirm from C4EVA:thumbup:

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Fall update odds are will ban all flashed 360s....

Backed up copies are NOT EVER 1:1 true copies...

"If any new code has been implemented to try and detect something it will just be logged. If a ban was to be giving on any new code it wont be for a few weeks or months. Maybe this will just help them track use and wait until just before the new dashboard comes out to throw the hammer again."

That is basically how it works and I imagine this is exactly what the update is... usually Msoft releases an update a few weeks before the big update, and that first one changes how things are detected, and then all the flashed 360s get "flagged" per se and then get banned in waves

T

T Sizzles

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't taken my flashed 360 online in forever. But I have a feeling that the fall update will break the stealth FW.

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
XBL UPDATE "c4eva: live log complete, safe but changes detected in PFI/DMI reading - Log Soon

So basically update WILL change how things are read, however its unknown at this point if stealth firmware 1.4 has to worry... Ive yet to update, just been playing madden 2009 offline.... Ill wait for c4eva to give the thumbs up/down

Top Bottom
Login
Register