What's new

News New dash update 2.0.17544.0

NighttimeHawk

Matrix Trident, Icedcube XenochipGC, Slim XDK
Reaction score
Just got a prompt to update around 2:45am on my triple nands retail side, new dash

tlfaughn

Reaction score
I was wondering why I got booted offline and prompted for an update! I checked the Xbox website and they show no sign of the update yet on the webpage. thanks for this helpful info :smile:

NighttimeHawk

Matrix Trident, Icedcube XenochipGC, Slim XDK
Reaction score
I was wondering why I got booted offline and prompted for an update! I checked the Xbox website and they show no sign of the update yet on the webpage. thanks for this helpful info :smile:
No problem, made the post because I googled the updated dash number and zero results popped up

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
360 DASHBOARD UPDATE 17544 IS LIVE - WE WILL BE ONLINE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, ALL TIME WILL BE PAUSED!

WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE, GIVE US TIME TO DO THIS RIGHT!!

iPilllsV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hm. New update? Temping story. Sad to know lots of modders are getting bricked because they don't know how to Update their console.

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
IF YOU GET THE UPDATE, ACCEPTING IT WON'T DO ANYTHING. TURN OFF YOUR 360 AND WAIT FOR NEW *OFFICIAL* XEBUILD + DASHLAUNCH. WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN WE HAVE FURTHER DETAILS!

reddragon105

Reaction score
So fresh Microsoft haven't even updated the links on their website yet - USB and CD/DVD downloads still point to 17526!

loady

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like some live offers...not sure, just updated a retail before i mod it

LastNosferatu

Reaction score
What does it offer.
I have 17502 JTAG Corona 2014 model E, Should I update it ?
I downloaded xeBuild_GUI_2.098_(17559) and SystemUpdate_17559_USB. files but I'm thoughtfull. why do I need update ? I already play offline everything and nothing has problem about working.

iPilllsV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does it offer.
I have 17502 JTAG Corona 2014 model E, Should I update it ?
I downloaded xeBuild_GUI_2.098_(17559) and SystemUpdate_17559_USB. files but I'm thoughtfull. why do I need update ? I already play offline everything and nothing has problem about working.
What does what offer?

Top Bottom