What's new

Working *NEW* Custom Mutations XP Glitch on Black Ops 4 Zombies! (2020 Method)

Jugger_

Jugger_

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,
Here's the full tutorial on how to do the new Custom Mutations XP Glitch I found on BO4 Zombies!

Steps :
- First of all, go to local zombies
- Then with the Joystick press custom mutations
- Now go back to the main local menu
- Your friend will now have to start searching for a lobby in public match
- Once he's in a lobby, he will need to invite you
- Press Play Online, accept his invite, hover over Zombies & spam X until you join him
- Then your friend will need to leave and bring party, go in Rush blood of the dead & leave alone
- Now put the rules
- You can now invite your friend(s)
- Make sure to have the Ragnarok DG-5 & Grenades in your class
- Your friend will need to have the Join the Party Elixir
- Now you're gonna have to complete 2 rush
- Make sure to kill Dogs with your Ragnarok to have them level 2
(Do not go inside the Catwalk at all)
- Once you've finished the second rush, kill yourself until you have 0 life left (You can see the amount of life you have at the bottom left)
- Then pull out your Ragnaroks, activate the trap & keep pressing the aim button until you die
- Now your friend have to use the Join the Party elixir
- If you want to do this solo your friend can now leave the game
- You can now stay there AFK and you will level up super fast!

? Founder/Credit For This Glitch:
- JuggerV2 (http://bit.ly/2tYs53J)

VIDEO TUTORIAL:

?

R

raaada

Reaction score
Sin$
anyone wanna do this glitch with me?
pc only
you can message me on here or on discord at Raaada#1305

Last edited:
PtitBeurre

PtitBeurre

Reaction score
Sin$
pc method found

You have to press F2 to open the social menu, when you see the parameters of the custome mutation appear when you spam.
By joining your friend in the public lobby, the game will close the social menu and not the settings.

sorry for my english lvl google translate

PtitBeurre

PtitBeurre

Reaction score
Sin$
To achieve the glitch on PC, it is done almost in the same way except that on pc we do not have the offline mode.

I will try to describe the steps to achieve it (sorry for my English I hope you will understand anyway ^^)

So :

- Player 1 goes in zombie, custom mutation and gets ready to click on "Edit game rules"
- Your friend must be in a public lobby
- Once he's in a lobby, he must invite player 1
- Player 1 must press F7 to accept the invitation and then spam left click on "Edit game rules"
- When the "Edit game rules" menu appears, press F2 very quickly, this will open the social menu.
The game will then make you join your friend, and will close the social menu automatically and not the "game rules" menu.
- Once in the lobby, the game has closed the social menu, but not the "Edit game rules" menu, so reopen the social menu with the F2 key.
- Your friend can now return to the menu with the group.
- Your friend, then go to "Private Game" in the game mode of your choice.
- Once in "Private game", he leaves alone. Player 1 will therefore be the host of the game, so you can modify and the rules, your friends can join you and it's good!

Small precision of my experiences:
In classic, Normal / Hard / Realistic difficulty: You can't make easter eggs, for example on BOTD, you can't spoon, so the secret is blocked. (I'm actively looking for a glitch to be able to make easter eggs)
We do not earn account XP, weapon XP in classic, BUT we can do the camo challenges, to do it the best is to put it easy and change the rules with the glitch.

For the rush mode, you can put the settings as in the video of JuggerV2, the XP will be gained in this mode.

Good Luck :smile:

L

LeZeref

Reaction score
Sin$
Searching for people who want to do the custom mutation at PC while double xp :smile:

DC: Dean Winchester#1337

C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
To achieve the glitch on PC, it is done almost in the same way except that on pc we do not have the offline mode.

I will try to describe the steps to achieve it (sorry for my English I hope you will understand anyway ^^)

So :

- Player 1 goes in zombie, custom mutation and gets ready to click on "Edit game rules"
- Your friend must be in a public lobby
- Once he's in a lobby, he must invite player 1
- Player 1 must press F7 to accept the invitation and then spam left click on "Edit game rules"
- When the "Edit game rules" menu appears, press F2 very quickly, this will open the social menu.
The game will then make you join your friend, and will close the social menu automatically and not the "game rules" menu.
- Once in the lobby, the game has closed the social menu, but not the "Edit game rules" menu, so reopen the social menu with the F2 key.
- Your friend can now return to the menu with the group.
- Your friend, then go to "Private Game" in the game mode of your choice.
- Once in "Private game", he leaves alone. Player 1 will therefore be the host of the game, so you can modify and the rules, your friends can join you and it's good!

Small precision of my experiences:
In classic, Normal / Hard / Realistic difficulty: You can't make easter eggs, for example on BOTD, you can't spoon, so the secret is blocked. (I'm actively looking for a glitch to be able to make easter eggs)
We do not earn account XP, weapon XP in classic, BUT we can do the camo challenges, to do it the best is to put it easy and change the rules with the glitch.

For the rush mode, you can put the settings as in the video of JuggerV2, the XP will be gained in this mode.

Good Luck :smile:
Still working as of 30/11/2020, timing is a bit awkward, and doing Classic / Realistic doesn't award XP, and crashes the game, but Rush works fine.

HaloHarry2k9

HaloHarry2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched from the looks of things, get it to work until player 2 goes into a private match with me and then leaves alone, My screen takes me out the lobby entirely and back to the map selection

C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched from the looks of things, get it to work until player 2 goes into a private match with me and then leaves alone, My screen takes me out the lobby entirely and back to the map selection
Still working. i don't even spam anymore and i can get it fine still. PC

Top Bottom
Login
Register