Discussion New COTD +40 Round Zombie Strategy

• Thread starter Rura rL
  • Start date
  • Views 2,238
L

Leopold Stotch

Reaction score
Sin$
i would say that arguing over the internet is like running the special Olympics.... because even if u win u r still retarded :tongue:

but cool strategy

NO GOD

NO GOD

Only Me
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, it says +40 strategy because that's what my friend and I did and got to lvl 42, but there are many strategies to do this map, me personally, I like the circles in the lighthouse and outside the lighthouse. So, don't hate because I didn't show you the highest lvl because if you watch the video, zombies don't come after you in the lighthouse if you start on the ship. But if you start in the lighthouse, yes it is a deathtrap. Also, many places in Kino are deathtraps too. It is just the way the game plays out, you don't know where the zombies will pop up. So no disrespect, but this strategy worked for me, but if it doesn't work for you, that's okay. I just posted this so that the community would like to try something new. By the way, I don't like aiming down my sights because it makes you slower and why would I need to if I have steady aim? Anyways, feel free to hit me up sometime to see how good I really am.

Point made. Its a rare occurance to find someone who doesnt argue back when you bash on them so +rep.

Top Bottom
Login
Register