Elsa

Elsa

Conceal it, Don't feel it, Don't let them know
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I AM NOT THE FOUNDER OF THIS GLITCH. a video will be posted later

These are the steps please follow them correctly:

1. Go on to the account that you want the prestige glitch to be on.

2. Sign in as a guest on your second controller.

3. With your second controller hover over to store.

4. With the second controller tap X on ps3 or A on xbox once so the notice comes up.

5. On the second controller tap X on ps3 or A on xbox, once at the same time tap O on ps3 or B on xbox on the first controller and straight after tap X on ps3 or A on xbox, on the second controller. Or just hover over to store tap X twice on ps3 or A twice on xbox, on second controller and O on ps3 or B on xbox on the first at the same time.

6. The screen will go black and keep tapping X on ps3 or A on xbox on your first controller till a screen comes up with all your users.

7. Click on the user that has got the prestige's on it.

8. Go to the Multiplayer screen and the account you signed into will be level one.

9. Tap O on ps3 or B on xbox and it will ask you to sign out tap on yes.

10. It will go back to the account you want the prestige on.

11. You will have to the same method from stage 1. to 9 about 7 times.

12. It took me 7 times for the master prestige came up on the prestige account.

13. Tap O on ps3 or B on xbox and it will ask you to sign out tap on yes.

14. On the account that you wanted the prestige glitch on it should be like master like mine.

15. Hold down the PS OR XBOX button and then click on turn of the system click yer.

17. Turn the ps3 or xbox back on go on Black Ops 2 and when your on multiplayer you will have the prestige on the account!

To be honest i couldnt get step 5 to work, but the founder of this glitch claimed he'll post a video soon so after i get the glitch working i'll do the glitch for other people, because i have a legit master account :biggrin:

Last edited:
Frosty Teh Snowman

Frosty Teh Snowman

Hated by many, loved by none.
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm this?

Elsa

Elsa

Reaction score
Sin$
i'm not the founder of this glitch the founder will be posting a video and i'll post it here as soon as he does

AwesomeMax

AwesomeMax

Special
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i'm not the founder of this glitch the founder will be posting a video and i'll post it here as soon as he does
Have you got this to work on the xbox because I can't get past step 5, nothing happens.

Elsa

Elsa

Reaction score
Sin$
That's what I'm thinking because the person who wrote it seemed to favor playstation and their in game menu has been god awful since day one.
the guys is making the video soon sooo i'll post it soon

Top Bottom
Login
Register