What's new

Discussion New content for last gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
W1GGLES

W1GGLES

Reaction score
Sin$
I am on xbox 360 i do not have xbox one. I will be in a few weeks, but my question is do xbox 360 users going to get any new content? The way i read the in game message about the nov 18th release is that we would get everything except for 1st person, better graphics, more wildlife, heists, and the preorder bonus. Am i the only one expecting the new vehicles and weapons and other small add ons?

xIIJazza

xIIJazza

Collecting gym badges.®
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The new content such as dlc and heists will also be on last gen.

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I am on xbox 360 i do not have xbox one. I will be in a few weeks, but my question is do xbox 360 users going to get any new content? The way i read the in game message about the nov 18th release is that we would get everything except for 1st person, better graphics, more wildlife, heists, and the preorder bonus. Am i the only one expecting the new vehicles and weapons and other small add ons?

Next gen will get there very first update in a few days or so but as well we will get snow on next gen and old gen like last year for christmas

W1GGLES

W1GGLES

Reaction score
Sin$
The new content such as dlc and heists will also be on last gen.
Uhh ok shouldnt i have it by now than? It would only make sense to give that uodate parallel to the release of nrxt gen

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Uhh ok shouldnt i have it by now than? It would only make sense to give that uodate parallel to the release of nrxt gen

Next gen gets a private DLC only for next gen players xbox gets another DLC but not as things for xbox one!
Rockstar is only focusing now on bugs and heist for GTA V

Retribution

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reporter Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure Xbox360 will still get DLC, but I can easily say that R* is more focused on the newer generation versions of the game.

snickerzz

snickerzz

Licky Licky
Reaction score
Sin$
last gen will get some DLCs for awhile. but in a year i expect them to just only patch bugs

SynShenron

SynShenron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
R* says f*** last Gen... R* says f*** people Who have waited and put up with there lie after lie about heists

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
R* says **** last Gen... R* says **** people Who have waited and put up with there lie after lie about heists
what? you do realize that all consoles are getting heists..

SynShenron

SynShenron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes i know but its the point is we shouldn't of had to wait a year to get them

R4TTY

R4TTY

♠︎ King Of Gaming ♠︎
Reaction score
Sin$
Well heist will probably be out next year so you shouldn't have it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register