What's new

Working New Construction Site Wall Breach Glitch (Allows you to shoot outside of glitched walls)

C

Chris2405

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Requirements:

• opressor mk2

Instructions:

1. Drive your opressor mk2 to the building under construction near the Simon job blip. (See video below for exact location on where to land)
  2. Next walk over to the red scaffolding and walk into the gap between the scaffolding and the building.

You are now glitched inside the building walls...

* Note that if you go to the wall on your far right you can shoot ammo outside the building and destroy other players

B

Blue9488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New ? Its old you just found another way in that's all .. the direction you ran is the original way to get in ...
Post automatically merged:

You can also use anything tha goes in the sky even parachute down but ye a mkll is easier ..

Mkll
Deluxo
Choppers/planes then parachute
Can even land a buzzard on the original way

C

Chris2405

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New ? Its old you just found another way in that's all .. the direction you ran is the original way to get in ...
Post automatically merged:

You can also use anything tha goes in the sky even parachute down but ye a mkll is easier ..

Mkll
Deluxo
Choppers/planes then parachute
Can even land a buzzard on the original way
+1, not sure how long it's been around but definitely a new post for this site.

T

Toast_Soup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I normally don't show breaches I find but I can't help it with this one. Here's a much easier way to get to the same spot.

G

GRAVESIGHT GAMING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO....NEW????HAHAHAH I was doing this in story mode before online was even online....

Top Bottom