What's new

***NEW CONFIRMED EASY WAY TO SPG AFTER TU4***

P

PJAY

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a silver account floating around that people are using to unlock this?
Just wondering. I am interested.

P

PJAY

Reaction score
Sin$
iM CracK said:
i dnt think u need 1 just 2 controllers

But you still need the account with the achievements on it. Sometimes people make dummy accounts that others can use to unlock achievements. I remember them from back in the Rainbow 6 days.

C

Crackhouse2

Reaction score
Sin$
when i tried this it gave the DC horde achievements also, could be as they're tied in with rank? take it easy

M

MMM

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, would it be possible for someone to give me a dummy account with the veteran gear achievement so i can try out this glitch. Im willing to return the compliment in the appropriate manner.

T

thatboychap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.... now does anyone have a silver that i could get these achievs with?

T

thatboychap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what about an account wth just seriously 2.0 on it? anyone have one of those i could get a hold of?

C

Canada eh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you got a dummy i'll glitch 2.0 onto it for yah when i'm free here, send a pm if u want some help

T

thatboychap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the help... i pm'd you about how long till i can reupload that profile?

C

Canada eh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so all you can do is the original 1k, and the newest dlc achievements? i've been tryin ceveral diff ways for the snowblind chevo icy dead ppl.. if nebody knows

M

MeTThoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good tutorial, visual tutorials are far more effective in explaining the process, thanks for including one.

Top Bottom
Login
Register