What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched *NEW* COLD WAR ZOMBIES GLITCH: SOLO GODMODE + UNLOCK CAMOS + INFINITE EXP (AFTER PATCH 1.07)

Azery

Azery

Reaction score
Sin$
SOLO GLITCH
Get aetherscope parts and build. instantly pick the aetherscope up.
Shoot 4/5 orbs for coffin EE.
Kill all zombies leaving 1 zombie left until round switches once killed.
Head up to aether portal at speed cola and kill last zombie (ONLY KILL LAST ZOMBIE AND DO THIS IF THE ROUND THAT IS BEING STARTED AFTER KILLING ZOMBIE IS AN EXFIL ROUND)
Activate ather portal and run straight into the Particle Accelarator and shoot 5th orb for coffin EE.
Stay in Particle accelerator until you see disco lights. Once disco lights are visible go collect the book next to computer in speed cola room and hand book to 3 anomolys

YOU SHOULD NOW BE IN GODMODE AND ALL THE ZOMBIES SHOULD IGNORE YOU!

VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW, EASIER TO FOLLOW:

Z

Z3D1000

Reaction score
Sin$
SOLO GLITCH
Head up to aether portal at speed cola and kill last zombie (ONLY KILL LAST ZOMBIE AND DO THIS IF THE ROUND THAT IS BEING STARTED AFTER KILLING ZOMBIE IS AN EXFIL ROUND)
Activate ather portal and run straight into the Particle Accelarator and shoot 5th orb for coffin EE.
Stay in Particle accelerator until you see disco lights. Once disco lights are visible go collect the book next to computer in speed cola room and hand book to 3 anomolys

Didn’t work for me second anomaly was missing.

Azery

Azery

Reaction score
Sin$
The second anomoly sometimes doesnt spawn due to some steps not being done quickly or perfectly like done in the video. Sometimes it can be due just to not doing the steps perfectly. make sure you make it into the particle accelerator before you get teleported by the aether portal at speed cola. Make sure when you shoot the last orb you stay in the same position until you see the disco lights. this is just some examples that i have seen people have problems with. I hope you can get the glitch to work soon.
Post automatically merged:

this is sooooo awesome thanks for sharing
No problem!

Still works just did
Great to hear!

any idea why the second anomaly isnt there?
The second anomoly sometimes doesnt spawn due to some steps not being done quickly or perfectly like done in the video. Sometimes it can be due just to not doing the steps perfectly. make sure you make it into the particle accelerator before you get teleported by the aether portal at speed cola. Make sure when you shoot the last orb you stay in the same position until you see the disco lights. this is just some examples that i have seen people have problems with. I hope you can get the glitch to work soon.

Azery

Azery

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you go back into the Dark Aether after doing this?
Honestly I have never tried. Like most things if the glitch is working and going well don't take risks. If you do go ahead and try please let me know your outcome!

QM92

QM92

Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly I have never tried. Like most things if the glitch is working and going well don't take risks. If you do go ahead and try please let me know your outcome!
Nevermind, just went around the map to try it and there's not even a portal to go into. I guess make sure you do everything you want in the Dark Aether before doing this?

Azery

Azery

Reaction score
Sin$
Nevermind, just went around the map to try it and there's not even a portal to go into. I guess make sure you do everything you want in the Dark Aether before doing this?
If thats the case and you do have things you need to do in the dark aether beforehand then yes!

N

Noeasydays

Reaction score
Sin$
So I just did this glitch and it definitely still works. Here are some notes:

I didn't give the first anomaly the diary causing me to have to backtrack. I finished the first and second anomaly but right as I was getting to the third and final one it brought me out of the aether. However, it still worked fine. I was mad at first thinking I just missed it, but even without finishing all 3 it worked for me.

Next, and perhaps this is related to me not finishing all 3 anomalies, there IS a aether portal in the speed cola room. Im afraid to take it right now and mess it up, but if anyone else can confirm whether or not you're able to enter the aether Id appreciate it. Im assuming it will be fine.

If nobody is able to confirm I will do so later tonight once I've reached a decent enough level.

Azery

Azery

Reaction score
Sin$
So I just did this glitch and it definitely still works. Here are some notes:

I didn't give the first anomaly the diary causing me to have to backtrack. I finished the first and second anomaly but right as I was getting to the third and final one it brought me out of the aether. However, it still worked fine. I was mad at first thinking I just missed it, but even without finishing all 3 it worked for me.

Next, and perhaps this is related to me not finishing all 3 anomalies, there IS a aether portal in the speed cola room. Im afraid to take it right now and mess it up, but if anyone else can confirm whether or not you're able to enter the aether Id appreciate it. Im assuming it will be fine.

If nobody is able to confirm I will do so later tonight once I've reached a decent enough level.
The reason that anomoly portal is still in the speed cola room is because you didnt complete handing the book to all 3 anomoly's. I would recommend not going back into the portal if the glitch has gone and worked anyways. Glad it worked for you!

N

Noeasydays

Reaction score
Sin$
The reason that anomoly portal is still in the speed cola room is because you didnt complete handing the book to all 3 anomoly's. I would recommend not going back into the portal if the glitch has gone and worked anyways. Glad it worked for you!
Thats what I figured. Like I said ill test it a little bit later and see what happens and report back.

I can now confirm that you should NOT enter the aether. After I went into the aether the zombies wouldn't follow me, but I completed the 3rd and final diary entry and when it transported me back they started chasing me again.

So for anybody who ends up in god mode but still has an aether portal on the map, dont enter it unless you want to exit god mode.

Last edited:
Azery

Azery

Reaction score
Sin$
Thats what I figured. Like I said ill test it a little bit later and see what happens and report back.

I can now confirm that you should NOT enter the aether. After I went into the aether the zombies wouldn't follow me, but I completed the 3rd and final diary entry and when it transported me back they started chasing me again.

So for anybody who ends up in god mode but still has an aether portal on the map, dont enter it unless you want to exit god mode.
Thanks for covering this up. Appreciate it!

Z

Z3D1000

Reaction score
Sin$
SOLO GLITCH

So I just got it to work but I only got one of the anomalies to spawn and zombies were attacking my during my run around to find the anomalies. I however did hit the one by the armor upgrade station because I thought it was ruined.

Cellulose

Cellulose

Composition C is my family
Reaction score
Sin$
So I just got it to work but I only got one of the anomalies to spawn and zombies were attacking my during my run around to find the anomalies. I however did hit the one by the armor upgrade station because I thought it was ruined.
Would you be willing to do this w me?

M

MrGoodWrench

Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if this is somewhat a patch or what, but I unlocked an entire weapon's camo in 1 run and after I restarted the game all camo's were reset for that gun but the gun level stayed maxed.

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if this is somewhat a patch or what, but I unlocked an entire weapon's camo in 1 run and after I restarted the game all camo's were reset for that gun but the gun level stayed maxed.
Are you sure you’re looking at the zombies camos and not the multiplayer tab?

M

MrGoodWrench

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure you’re looking at the zombies camos and not the multiplayer tab?
Positive.. I triple checked it.. ALL of my zombies camos got reset to 0 for the gun I was working on. Might have just been a glitch or something that caused it to not save the progress but just seems strange. I'm about to try the glitch again and see if it has the same problem.

Top Bottom
Login
Register