What's new

All *NEW* COLD WAR ZOMBIES GLITCH: GODMODE + UNLOCK CAMOS + INFINITE EXP (AFTER PATCH 1.06)

A

Azery

Reaction score
This is the most recent GODMODE GLITCH! The old one that is similar to this got patched but this is a work around (found a couple hours ago)

Post automatically merged:

Make sure to watch the FULL video as there was a glitch VERY similar to this one and you may think its patched without watching the full video as there are some tweaks to the previous patched method!

I

Isaac1702

Reaction score
Tried multiple times, god mode lasts for around 30 seconds and then stops working. Most likely patched from what I can find
EDIT: Tried it again and ran straight out of PAP room straight after returning from coffin dance. Works fine

Last edited:
A

Azery

Reaction score
Tried multiple times, god mode lasts for around 30 seconds and then stops working. Most likely patched from what I can find
I was in the glitch until round 105 and i started on round 11. Maybe try again and see your luck? Could of possibly been a fluke. Also sometimes opening the crate that the coffin Easter egg drops can cause the glitch to stop working. Wish you luck!

I

Isaac1702

Reaction score
I was in the glitch until round 105 and i started on round 11. Maybe try again and see your luck? Could of possibly been a fluke. Also sometimes opening the crate that the coffin Easter egg drops can cause the glitch to stop working. Wish you luck!
How long ago did you play that game? Anyone else had better luck?

A

Azery

Reaction score
Played for about 2/3 hours, when in the glitch you can get the zombies to pile up in-front of you if you stand on top of nacht roof where the perk machine is. And yes there are many people making videos and also streaming themselves in the glitch. Also my friend is currently in the glitch. Later on if the glitch isnt patched when im back from work im going to get back into the glitch and go for a very high round.

H

HazyFPS

Reaction score
Played for about 2/3 hours, when in the glitch you can get the zombies to pile up in-front of you if you stand on top of nacht roof where the perk machine is. And yes there are many people making videos and also streaming themselves in the glitch. Also my friend is currently in the glitch. Later on if the glitch isnt patched when im back from work im going to get back into the glitch and go for a very high round.
Great glitch you can buy buy perks and pap.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
You must include a text tutorial to post in the glitch section .

Top Bottom