Sin$
He's pulling your chain he doesn't have a clue
tried that way keeps sayin dont have enough . help us out her someone :smile:

Emptyy

Emptyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
thats ok but do u have any idea how to do it . or is it even real ????
Someone has either been saving up loads of coins over the last 2 months or has hacked in to the system some how... or is an ex EA employee ****ing with them.

Either way, there has to be a rollback done .. but that will screw people who bought fifa points.

EVH001

EVH001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Already stopped playing UT and sold my players. Seasons is much more fun.

ciano1

ciano1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Down for maintenance now, just checked the leaderboards and theres loads of people who have already made 20-30 million so far this week (1 day).

God I hope theres a rollback or inflation will be crazy..

T

tolley250

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Down for maintenance now, just checked the leaderboards and theres loads of people who have already made 20-30 million so far this week (1 day).

God I hope theres a rollback or inflation will be crazy..
What do u have to do?

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I now have a coin total of 33m

Didn't want to be greedy.

Disclaimer - This is a joke, Please no not message me asking how to do it!!

chrisb1481

chrisb1481

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If EA start removing all the 15 million coin sales, that still isnt going to solve anything. They dont know where these coins are coming from, and they cant reset everything now. Plain and simple, well f***.

ciano1

ciano1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If EA start removing all the 15 million coin sales, that still isnt going to solve anything. They dont know where these coins are coming from, and they cant reset everything now. Plain and simple, well ****.

As far as I know there was only a handfull of people who knew the exploit. It "should" be obvious to EA who these people are. They should rollback all transactions linked to these accounts and then try and solve how they got these coins.

Sup3rDan

Sup3rDan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This game is ****ing ****.
Keep getting disconnected every match. For no apparent reason.

Just +6 ATT all my players, for a crucial game, 3 mins in, disconnected, lost all my +6 ATT.. nice.

ciano1

ciano1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This game is ****ing ****.
Keep getting disconnected every match. For no apparent reason.

Just +6 ATT all my players, for a crucial game, 3 mins in, disconnected, lost all my +6 ATT.. nice.

Serves you right for using att cards :biggrin:

Tomjor

Tomjor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Reading on something on internet... I think that the glicht is that you can put a 15'000'000 coins bid on a player without having so much money, so the one that put the 15000000 bid will win the player without paying anithing, and the one that sold the player ... Ehm... will have 15000000 coins that comes from anyone.. Maybe i wrong, so what would be the reason for people that without knowing anything on this glicht sold Cards like Ferguson or Pepe for that huge amount of coins?

chrisb1481

chrisb1481

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Reading on something on internet... I think that the glicht is that you can put a 15'000'000 coins bid on a player without having so much money, so the one that put the 15000000 bid will win the player without paying anithing, and the one that sold the player ... Ehm... will have 15000000 coins that comes from anyone.. Maybe i wrong, so what would be the reason for people that without knowing anything on this glicht sold Cards like Ferguson or Pepe for that huge amount of coins?

If that was the case I think they would have been using manager cards or manager formation cards, to be much more secretive about it. No point in using players, when you know people will see it.

As far as I know there was only a handfull of people who knew the exploit. It "should" be obvious to EA who these people are. They should rollback all transactions linked to these accounts and then try and solve how they got these coins.

No the thing is that you can see when they are putting in 15 million bids, but what if they were just putting in regular bids to buy plays for a really long time. The game has been out for about 3 months, Im going to assume that this glitch has been known for more than the past few days. They probably have just gotten tired of it and decided to f*** with the market.

Sup3rDan

Sup3rDan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Serves you right for using att cards :biggrin:

Im having a nightmare. I cant win for ****. I used to r*** everyone, i bought loads of players, got myself a 87 rated team. And i cant win a game, even against 77 rated teams. Its as if ive been ****ed over some how. Honestly, i was winning Div1 titles, winning 5-1,6-1 etc, now ive lost like 20 games and won 1. Almost relegated from Div2.

I might actually kill myself.

Emptyy

Emptyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
A lot of the people who got coins from it have already transferred them across many accounts.. and it has ****ed the entire market up already.. prices have sky rocketed.. it won't do anything if they just ban a select few people.

hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Im having a nightmare. I cant win for ****. I used to r*** everyone, i bought loads of players, got myself a 87 rated team. And i cant win a game, even against 77 rated teams. Its as if ive been ****ed over some how. Honestly, i was winning Div1 titles, winning 5-1,6-1 etc, now ive lost like 20 games and won 1. Almost relegated from Div2.

I might actually kill myself.
Strong, the handicap is - Bad Yoda speak :frown:

87 teams seem pointless with handicap, my record is almost 2x as good with a 77 rated team than an 86 rated team.

MattWidz

MattWidz

Programmer Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Search for 15,000,000 minimum price and behold..

for some reason the cards get instantly discarded when the auction ends.

Discarding means that they probably can't get traced if that itemId exists

xI ViSiiOns x

xI ViSiiOns x

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Discarding means that they probably can't get traced if that itemId exists
Any idea as to what's actually going on ? is it an actual exploit for people gaining coins or are people with enough coins just randomly bidding the 15mils ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register