What's new

Discussion NEW CODE POST GFX FF & POINTS MOD (NAZI ZOMBIE'S)

M

Mikey560

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice I cant wait to try this!

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i have downloaded you code post gfx ff and when i go to replace mine it says "this file is too large the size of the new file must be less or equal to 1233978!"....

i would manually type out all the dvars and binds but im not too sure on all their positions and where they go... and its a lot of work.

i know the iso is fine because ive already made a modded zombies disk with it but nothing as good as these mods

can someone please help

btw i seen this on ttg

a fresh code post gfx ff is 1,356,160 bite's & a modded code post gfx ff is 1,233,799 bite's so obviously your using a already modified iso because my modded code post gfx ff is smaller than the original :wink:

like i have said a thousand time to people that just started modding or mess thing's up alot is to make backup's of everything you mod so if you do f*** up or need a fresh copy of something to mod ! make backup's !

original code post gfx ff

modded code post gfx ff

fresh cod waw iso in xbox backup creator (so it's impossible for mine to be bigger than the original because my modded code post is smaller & here's proof)

so you'll either have to download a new iso to use mine or find someone's code post that will fit in your already modded iso <_<

A

Allah Boom

Reaction score
Sin$
a fresh code post gfx ff is 1,356,160 bite's & a modded code post gfx ff is 1,233,799 bite's so obviously your using a already modified iso because my modded code post gfx ff is smaller than the original :wink:

like i have said a thousand time to people that just started modding or mess thing's up alot is to make backup's of everything you mod so if you do f*** up or need a fresh copy of something to mod ! make backup's !

original code post gfx ff

modded code post gfx ff

fresh cod waw iso in xbox backup creator (so it's impossible for mine to be bigger than the original because my modded code post is smaller & here's proof)

so you'll either have to download a new iso to use mine or find someone's code post that will fit in your already modded iso <_<

i have been modding for a long time now i just joined this website yesterday so i could ask you that question. anyways thanks for the help you were right it is a pre modded iso but i didnt think it would matter .

i downloaded another iso and replaced the code post with yours and installed it to my xbox no problem. when i got to play it i get an error saying the game could not be played try downloading it again see xbox.com for support. now... is pretty late here and i have work tomorrow so i dont have time to do it. i think the problem is my iso so i was wondering if you know a link that i can download a good trustworthy iso... that would be amazing.

thanks again

DnCsHoKz

DnCsHoKz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
please help i have replaced the code post gfx.ff and common.ff in the iso and it worked for 5 mins on solo i then tried to load a online game of zombies and since then the creen just flashes even when i take it out and put it back in confused plzz help..

read this post ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE WITH STRATEGIZERS CODE POST that tell,s you how to get it working

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks man for that tut ! but i have had the same sort of trouble you explain in that tut & TBH it's not fair to the other people that may not read that tut & could end up wasting load's of disc's on it so i removed it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register