NEW COD 5 ZOMBIE....

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by x chekman x, Jul 21, 2009 with 7 replies and 1,008 views.

1. x chekman x

x chekman x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok so i was messing around after i put no clip and god mode on and no target on with hex now i used cod tool did some other mods and now my zombie's is labeled as co-op campaign and you can get xp and shows assists online

Don't bash on me if i wasnt first to find this but i believe it is worth sharing it even if i didnt find it first who cares im telling other people about it and sharing it with the comunity :w00t:

2. Kriz

Kriz Newbie

Ratings:
    SO this lets you rank up like with each kill?

3. MasterclassUK

MasterclassUK Chickenlover

Ratings:
    yeh this happens with me, i pretty much unlocked all the co-op challenges you can for it, like.... 250 kills with the weopons, 25, 50, 75 kill streak etc.

And yeh it does let you rank up, i've gone up 2 ranks just playing zombies lol

4. Oleh

Oleh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wow, Tell me what you did :smile:

5. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    As far as I know, from my experience. Once you get all those challenges, the xp stops.

6. Comrade

Comrade Crusty Old Dude Retired

Ratings:
    yeah i got a bunch of challages done but im 10th 65 so i dont really care

7. iTz Aaron

iTz Aaron Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i got this too i got 900xp for 1 10round game :L cus i wanted to chek to see if u get the xp its sick

8. OP
    x chekman x

x chekman x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeh after you perstige you have to get all the challenges agian so effectivly you could get from 4-20 just playing zombies