Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

New Cliffisde disappearing tree glitch

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by Holdsy10, Jan 15, 2009 with 3 replies and 505 views.

1. Holdsy10

Holdsy10 Newbie

Ratings:
    Basically one day I was on the plane and discoved that when you scope in the tree disappear and you can shoot through it. Sorry about the FPS i dont know why it was so bad.

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=BVwLDySgRFU"]YouTube - Call Of Duty 5 Glitch - Cliffisde Invisible Tree[/ame] <--- Go to it :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  2. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    Thats a nice glitch. The problem is you would have to be scoped in the whole time or you wouldnt see any one coming. I will have to give this a try one time and see if it is actually worth its time.

3. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Well, Its not actually a glitch. I thought you were supposed to see pass the leaves when you scope through them?

4. DashedGumby

DashedGumby Enthusiast

Ratings:
    good idea. Its hard to see enemies behind leaves and such. Shoulda packed some trimmers or shears before the match!