New Clan Receuiting!!!

• Thread starter ToddGamez100
  • Start date
  • Views 404
T

ToddGamez100

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi my name is Todd, and I am creating a new BO3 clan called Team Vapor. I'm looking for any clan members that will be active and younger than 20. We will do clan battles and training once the clan reaches about 7 people. If you would like to join message me on psn for a tryout. My psn is ToddGamez. Hope to see you soon!
P.s. You do not have to be a really skilled player. As long as you get close in the tryout you should make it. Also please have a mic.

B

BullyMac

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey there, could I have a tryout today?

PSN: Mac_Bulldog

I'm 13.

Last edited:
R

Rabid_Archer

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,

Could I have a tryout today?
PSN: Rabid_Archer

Thanks.

J

JayyPamm

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have a mic yet, getting one Friday, can I still tryout?

T

TheBeastR

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have a mic yet, getting one Friday, can I still tryout?
The guy is full of poo lost by five because of my broken ring finger and pinky. And he is only a level 8 online so if you play with him he will have bad guns. 
Tryout available?
Psn:cdb615
The guy is full of poo lost by five because of my broken ring finger and pinky. And he is only a level 8 online so if you play with him he will have bad guns.Just don't join his clan at all

T

ToddGamez100

Reaction score
Sin$
The guy is full of poo lost by five because of my broken ring finger and pinky. And he is only a level 8 online so if you play with him he will have bad guns. 

The guy is full of poo lost by five because of my broken ring finger and pinky. And he is only a level 8 online so if you play with him he will have bad guns.Just don't join his clan at all
Hey guys!!! This kid here did not have broken fingers and is just butt hurt because he lost. He lost by 5 points because he was camping in a window the whole tryout!!!!

CharlesTheLord

CharlesTheLord

Reaction score
Sin$
Pam: CharlesTheLord
Loc: Minnesota
Kd: 0.8
Can I get a tryout?

O

OfficialZurx

Reaction score
Sin$
Can i try out? I range around a 1.5 and 2.0 kd. My average is 0.82 but thats because i had a rough start and i never played a futuristic cod i stayed with the boots on the ground cods and i never took cod or my kd seriously until now.

T

ToddGamez100

Reaction score
Sin$
ATTENTION!

Anyone that is looking to join my clan can no longer join. My clan has recently combined with a 50 person clan. I was only able to bring 2 people along tho. If you want to join a clan, message my buddy LyleHD. He has just started a clan and is recruiting many people. Thank you all!

Top Bottom
Login
Register