What's new

Solved New Character on GTA

• Thread starter iGeorrge x
  • Start date
  • Views 152
I

iGeorrge x

Reaction score
Hi guys I have made a new character on GTA ONLINE and have ranked it up to level 281 using a dns code but when i go to Ammunation and try to get full ammo it says my ammo is full when I have 570 Bullets? Does anyone know when I will be able to get full ammo like 9970 Bullets?

CAN ANYONE HELP?

H

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
you have to get 100 in your shooting skill, basically as your shooting skill improves the more ammo you can buy.
I was wondering about the same thing, and then i created new characters and saw that i can buy more ammo as i improved my shooting skill 
Hi guys I have made a new character on GTA ONLINE and have ranked it up to level 281 using a dns code but when i go to Ammunation and try to get full ammo it says my ammo is full when I have 570 Bullets? Does anyone know when I will be able to get full ammo like 9970 Bullets?

CAN ANYONE HELP?
you have to get 100 in your shooting skill, basically as your shooting skill improves the more ammo you can buy.
I was wondering about the same thing, and then i created new characters and saw that i can buy more ammo as i improved my shooting skill

try just keep killing cops if you still have god mode, but be careful because if your xp multiplier is still high than might not want to risk getting too high of a rank

Top Bottom