Solved New cars for Single Player

Montejio

Montejio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

I hope i'm at the right spot here;

Obviously i downloaded the latest update (1.34), but i can't find the new cars in the single player and neither can i find the cars through Benny's. Is there something wrong or are the new cars only for the Online community?

Thanks.

S

SuddenTen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They stopped adding DLc cars into Online since the first Lowrider update, online takes place before Single Player yet there is no Benny's in Storymode, the only thing that is added into Storymode are the Guns as far as I know.
However there might still be glitches and methods on getting the DLC Cars from Online into Singleplayer, but don't quote me on that as I'm not too sure.

Upvote 0
mickyroche

mickyroche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They stopped adding DLc cars into Online since the first Lowrider update, online takes place before Single Player yet there is no Benny's in Storymode, the only thing that is added into Storymode are the Guns as far as I know.
However there might still be glitches and methods on getting the DLC Cars from Online into Singleplayer, but don't quote me on that as I'm not too sure.
I remember a glitch on here involving parking cars in the garage next to trevors trailer and it appearing in story mode. You could then arrange for the characters to hang out together and transfer them to Michael and Franklin. Will look for it now as i always intended to give Trevor an insurgent but never got round to it.

Upvote 0
mickyroche

mickyroche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
mickyroche

mickyroche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember that glitch, used it myself for a while but I thought that it's been patched now or does it still work?
Can't test it for myself as I'm having a huge issue with my Online Character and Online in general.
Still reported as working, at 'work' skiving at mo but deffo gonna try later before i forget again lol

Upvote 0
Montejio

Montejio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Well that clarifies it pretty much. I don't wanna risk spending a lot of money into a car with an extra 1.5 million on upgrades for a car that drives like crap.

But thank you for your reply. I guess this topic can be closed now.

Upvote 0
mickyroche

mickyroche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well that clarifies it pretty much. I don't wanna risk spending a lot of money into a car with an extra 1.5 million on upgrades for a car that drives like crap.

But thank you for your reply. I guess this topic can be closed now.
If transfering from race, capture etc where is the cost exactly? Also if using a pv you wont lose it, it just duplicates

Upvote 0
mickyroche

mickyroche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Obviously, driving it with a race is an option. What do you mean with the duplicate though?
Basically means you end up with two. The original in online then the second in story mode. Read through the glitch post comments and you should find all the answers you want

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Question has been answered, I am going to move this thread to the archive, if you have any more questions please feel free to post another thread so the community can help you out!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register