What's new

Patched New* Care Package Knife Lunge Onto Cannon (Seatown)

FXGaming

FXGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Guys, ReeM FX, Skriillex FX And Mr I3ean here with a new knife lunge on seatown - Drop a Comment Fav, Like And Sunscribe.

Tinysaw

Tinysaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dont mean to sound dumb as but how do ya do
Care Package Knife Lunge

ChrisSMellor

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Guys, ReeM FX, Skriillex FX And Mr I3ean here with a new knife lunge on seatown - Drop a Comment Fav, Like And Sunscribe.

You know what, go f*** off and die. This isn't new and far from it.

FXGaming

FXGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You know what, go **** off and die. This isn't new and far from it.
How is it not new? whos put this up before? its the spot you get to thats new not the knife lunge off of a care package - I think youve got an attitude problem and need to calm down, ive posted a video on how to get onto a cannon on seatown from doing the knife lunge off of a care package - If you dont like what ive posted dont watch it and dont comment - SORT IT OUT

FXGaming

FXGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dont mean to sound dumb as but how do ya do
Care Package Knife Lunge
Get a care package on a slanted surface and then get someone to stand on the other side and knife lunge off of it

ChrisSMellor

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How is it not new? whos put this up before? its the spot you get to thats new not the knife lunge off of a care package - I think youve got an attitude problem and need to calm down, ive posted a video on how to get onto a cannon on seatown from doing the knife lunge off of a care package - If you dont like what ive posted dont watch it and dont comment - SORT IT OUT
You don't need a care package to do it. Everyone knew you could do it. There is no need to to show everyone how to do it. Sure I shouldn't have said You know what, go **** off and die, but there is no need to post something like this. Sorry about saying that though.

FXGaming

FXGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tell me how you can do it without a care package? im showing people a NEW spot that you can get to from doing the knife lunge off of the care package and as i state in the video i dont know where you can get from this and hopefully people will try and see if there is any knife jumps or shotgun jumps from the cannon - I WILL POST WHAT I LIKE, WHEN I LIKE AND NO1 ESPECIALLY YOU WILL STOP ME - DONT LIKE WHAT I POST THEN F*CK OFFF

ChrisSMellor

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Tell me how you can do it without a care package? im showing people a NEW spot that you can get to from doing the knife lunge off of the care package and as i state in the video i dont know where you can get from this and hopefully people will try and see if there is any knife jumps or shotgun jumps from the cannon - I WILL POST WHAT I LIKE, WHEN I LIKE AND NO1 ESPECIALLY YOU WILL STOP ME - DONT LIKE WHAT I POST THEN F*CK OFFF
Knife lunge from the bike next to the wall on the other side -_-

TheRoyoBoyo

royoboyo007

Trust Worthy
Reaction score
Sin$
chill out people its just a glitch thanks to fxgaming and thanks to mellor people se7ensins users are suppost to unite against ttg or something not against each other not cool

ChrisSMellor

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
chill out people its just a glitch thanks to fxgaming and thanks to mellor people se7ensins users are suppost to unite against ttg or something not against each other not cool
How come you are saying thanks to me?

FXGaming

FXGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, Didnt Realise this had been found but by doing it off the bike or summink - Ive just found a different way of getting up

iiTz EnVy v1

iiTz EnVy v1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need the care package and it isn't new. It practically the same spot
the spot is not new. but the glitch sure is so why dont you get a life and stop messing with someone who found something just because your to stupid to find something yourself... ???

ChrisSMellor

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
the spot is not new. but the glitch sure is so why dont you get a life and stop messing with someone who found something just because your to stupid to find something yourself... ???
I have found things but im not sharing them until IW moves on from MW3 so we can keep using them. So yeah don't say **** that you don't know.

Top Bottom
Login
Register