Patched NEW CAR DUPLICATION GLITCH WORKING"EASIER"

• Thread starter XxJCGTAVxX
  • Start date
  • Views 11,887
X

XxJCGTAVxX

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guy this glitch was found by NengoModz and his TEAM, this is the second one he found, the other method that i posted that was easier than the other ones got deleted by someone.

Requirements:
MOC or WORKSHOP AT OFFICE GARAGE
1 Friend.
A GARAGE AT CLUB .
MAKE SURE YALL ARE IN A CREW SESSION ONLY.
MAKE SURE BOTH OF YALL ARE IN THE SAME CREW.
IF THERES LESS PEOPLE IN THE CREW BETTER WILL BE.

1.TAKE YOUR FRIEND INSIDE A GARAGE AT THE NIGHTCLUB MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CARS YOU WANT TO DUPLICATE IN THAT GARAGE AND SOME ELEGYS RH8.

2. ONCE YOU INSIDE WITH YOUR FRIEND TELL YOUR FRIEND TO JOIN A MISSION FROM (SIMEON, or GERARD) HE HAS TO STAY THERE AND CHANGE THE SETTING TO MATCHMAKING "OFF" or "CLOSE" NOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHANGE OUTFIT WAIT FOR THE YELLO CIRCLE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER TO DISAPPEAR THEN GO TO FIND NEW SESSION.

3. NOW THAT YOU IN THE NEW SESSION YOUR FRIEND THE ONE IN THE ACTIVITY SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR CARS IN THE BACKGROUND, NOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO THE GARAGE AND START SWAPING THE CARS YOU WANT TO DUPLICATE TO THE ELEGYS RH8, WHEN YOU FINISH DOING THAT CHANGE OUTFIT WAIT FOR THE YELLOW CIRCLE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER TO DISAPPEAR NOW GO TO JOIN CREW MEMBERS ON PAUSE AND TRY TO JOIN YOUR FRIENDS SESSION.

4. NOW ONCE YOU IN THE SESSION WITH HIM GO TO THE BLUE CIRCLE AT THE GARAGE AND YOU WILL THE THE NAME OF THE CARS YOU DUPLICATE ON THE ELEGYS RH8 PLACE, NOW TELL YOUR FRIEND TO LEAVE THE JOB AND HE WILL GET KICKED OUT OF GARAGE SO JUST SEND HIM A INVITATION TO THE GARAGE AND TELL HIM TO STAY THERE INSIDE.

5. NOW THE LAST STEPS YOU HAVE TO DO TO SAVE THE VEHICLE, IS REQUEST THE MOC IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE I WILL BE SHOWING ANOTHER ONE BUT IF YOU DO HAVE IT REQUEST IT TAKE THE CAR YOU DUPLICATED AT THE MOC EXIT THE MOC WITH THE VEHICLE AND NOW ITS SAVE YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND SELL IT, THE OTHER METHOD TO SAVE IS TO TAKE THE CAR TO THE OFFICE GARAGE BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOME EMPTY SPACES THERE TAKE THE CAR INSIDE CHANGE THE PLATE COLOR AND THATS IT YOU CAN HO AHEAD AND SELL IT.

ME, AND MY FRIEND NENGOMODZ AND HIS TEAM HOPE YOU LIKE THIS GLITCH SO ENJOY IT.

DO NOT DELETE THIS POST LIKE YALL DID WITH THE OTHER ONE THIS IS AN DIFFERENT GLITCH, STEPS MAY SOUND SAME BUT IS NOT TRY IT OUT.

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
These step are very confusing how get the dupe to even take out side which one is it

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
These step are very confusing how get the dupe to even take out side which one is it

Take out the one that looks like your elegy retro but is labeled rh8 when you too to the vehicle management menu.

I got it to work, couldn't join crew as lot of them were online join friends works too.

Whats cool is you can do multiple at once. Duped one then duped 2 at the same time, and somehow ended up duping 3 at once which is strange. So looks like you can do 5 at a time, was just about to try it and the wife took her character back on the second Xbox :frown:

Try it again tonight when I'm left alone to dupe

Worked once and that's it

The second time I did it I thought it didn't work but the vehicle management showed it did work. I just shuffled cars around and the dupe popped up

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
why so many dupe glitches lol they isn't any need to release more then 1

solo how to get rockstar to patch everything to mess up other glitches that can lead to gc2f

xDemxns

xDemxns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so from my testing

1. be in a crew only or friend only with 2 friends

2. have your friend go into a job and can still see the cars

3. Once that is done change lobby

4. Swap the cars around (the one your gonna dupe and a RH8 or whatever your duping over top of)

5. join the friend that isn't in the job from the friends list in game

6. go to Basement level 1 and your dupe will be there just go into the retro and drive it out

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Works like a charm. Thanks for posting, glad to see a simple method for XB1 users.

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can do 10 at a time once you get 10 elegys on a floor just have to drive them one by one to the moc or CEO office. Sucks the moc disappears once you go in the nightclub

Join crew does not work for me. We were the only crew members online and I kept ending up in solo sessions or random public sessions. Filled the nightclub starting with one retro in about 2 hours

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Stop posting glitches... We already have 5, wait until the others are patch before posting new ones....
It's incredible this willingness to make views...

but great glitch, I know 3 other ways to dupe if you want :wink:

S

scrabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stop posting glitches... We already have 5, wait until the others are patch before posting new ones....
It's incredible this willingness to make views...

but great glitch, I know 3 other ways to dupe if you want :wink:
But they are all the same are they? Merging garages together. Guess it doesn't matter r* will patch that whatever method you use? Aren't they?

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
But they are all the same are they? Merging garages together. Guess it doesn't matter r* will patch that whatever method you use? Aren't they?
Not really... Rockstar already had patch glitch and 1 hour later we already had an after patch. It was the same manipulation except for one step...
But given the amount of glitch published without thinking, Rockstar will patch everything at once...

M

maniac55gamer

Reaction score
Sin$
Guys pleasee help!!! i did this like 10 times already. cares dupe. but i can't sell them. i get error transaction failed because inventory or price data is invalid. also when i find new session the cars are not save but any changes i did like plate color does change but it turns back to normal elegy.
i use ceo wokshop method. since i don't have MOC.
i'm also on pc.

R

rennerg23

Reaction score
Sin$
Did the dupe successfully, but when I left garage with the first dupe all the cars disappeared and I could only do 1 dupe. When I came back to garage the cars switch back but the 1 dupe stayed.

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did the dupe successfully, but when I left garage with the first dupe all the cars disappeared and I could only do 1 dupe. When I came back to garage the cars switch back but the 1 dupe stayed.

Did your friend exit the job and come back in to watch the cars? That probably keeps them from disappearing

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched. Works up until you drive the first dupe out. All your cars disappear then reappear as rh8s when you come back in from saving, seems every time I exit out of the garage all the cars disappear when a friend is in there. Also gave me a ghost spot in the night club.

The plate did change when I drive it out, so I sold that one at still didn't get the spot back. Part of the fun I guess I just got to shuffle the dead spot to the garage with my other 3 dead spots ☺

Top Bottom
Login
Register