What's new

Patched *NEW* CAR DUPE GLITCH. ELEGY WORKAROUND. 1.38

S

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score

THE GLITCHED PLAYER

Add a job that has been created in the CEO office to a playlist. (jobs will be posted as they become available)
Start the playlist solo and finish the race.
Choose NO VOTE (B button on Xbox one) on the vote screen
Then click RESTART(X button) then CONTINUE(A button).
When you spawn back inside the office run to a chair/bed/drink/etc(something with a R d-pad option)..and hit R on the d-pad to activate.
After a few seconds you'll be kicked out of the office and stuck in place by the door.
Open your phone and join your friend via...phone..their name..view gamer card...join game.
If they are in a job lobby, you'll join them there and they can then back out to freeze you.
If not, you'll join their session. They can then start the job that is near a door to pull you in to complete the glitching out,

JOB CREATION FOR THE DUPERS PART

We did it at Eclipse but you might find an easier apartment.
Place the trigger as close to the door as you can. You can inch it closer as Scooba does in the video.
You want it close enough to pull the glitched person in when you walk in.
Finish race creation and publish.
Also, if you put your trigger on to of Maze bank(heli pad) play that job and they will be stuck on top of maze bank and you can pull them in through the roof door.

GLITCH (for the duper)
Go to the location(where you created the job) and go in. You should see "Enter with nearby friends or crew", choose that option.
This will pull the glitched person into your apartment or CEO office unstuck.
If you used the apartment, go to the garage and choose "all enter garage"
Once in you can start duping.

If you used the CEO office, exit the office with the glitched person, drive to your apartment and walk to the door with them. When you enter you'll be able to take them with you. Go to the garage and start duping.

DUPING
YOU MUST USE THE GARAGE AT THE TOP OF YOU MECHANICS LIST

You can dupe any car over the same car. I.E., Fully upgraded Elegy over a stock Elegy. Fully upgraded Tornado with Benny's over a stock Tornado with just the Benny's upgrade..etc
For this tutorial we'll assume you have 1 fully upgrade Elegy and 9 stock ones.

Glitched person just stays in thew dupers garage the whole time.

The duper sets their spawn point to this garage to save time.
The duper finds a new session.
Swap Car 1(the upgraded Elegy) with the stock Elegy in spot 6

Pause, online, join friends. When you spawn back in, swap car in spot 6 with spot 7 and the dupe will appear.
Drive car in spot 1 out and back in to set the dupe.
Repeat.

*TO CLEAN ALREADY DUPED CARS FROM THE LOW RIDER GLITCH, THEY ALL MUST BE IN THE TOP GARAGE ON YOUR MECHANICS LIST. PUT A CUSTOM PLATE ON THE ORIGINAL THEN USE THIS TO DUPE OVER YOUR DUPES TO "CLEAN" THEM.*
if I'm wrong on this let me know.

Last edited:
I

Ishaank

Reaction score
Can you please tell us how to place job inside gun locker so I can try to make this on pc?

M

Menace UK

Getting There
Reaction score
Does this only work with maze bank ceo office? I havnt tried yet but i noticed the race is in there. I own arcadius office

M

Menace UK

Getting There
Reaction score

You would need a job for that specific office.
thanks i thought i would. Iv nearly finished my map now but cant publish. Whenever i hit 'Test creation' it just goes 2 an endless black screen with a white loading circle

B

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Nice... I'm scared to post this though haha but we have a week to wait so maybe it's still worth it I guess till Tuto drops his lowrider glitch?

D

DaddyCool NL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice... I'm scared to post this though haha but we have a week to wait so maybe it's still worth it I guess till Tuto drops his lowrider glitch?
Let's hope he does!

N

Neo 2708

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok, i can glitch out no problem. When being the duper though, i start up the job, go into clouds, screen goes black for a second and then back to clouds and i hear a door open like leaving the apartment and I'm stuck in clouds?

C

chairsniffa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
too much risk for too little reward with this one, especially the way theyve been watching us like **** hawks.

S

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
We just finished streamlining this. This will make it extremely easy to get glitched out. updating soon

B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you make a video please? I better understand a glitch from a video. Thanks :smile:

Top Bottom