What's new

Patched New Car Dup/Give Other Character Cars (facility merge)

electricwun

electricwun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
shout out to @scoobamodz for founder of the facility merge part but im the founder of getting this to work. this involves 2 players and unfort u have to reglitch after every vehicle but luckily its very quick to get the friend glitched out.

requirements 1 friend both must own the same facility and thats pretty much the only requirements

1. have friend sit inside of their avenger or facility vehicle like the rcv and send them and invite to ur facility

2. friend wants to accept the invite and as u press the A button to accept hold in the gas and if done correctly should load inside of ur facility saying its their facility in the interaction menu

3. once u have the done if u just wanting to give a car to ur other character they must own the same facility and unfort u will have to swap characters to get a 2nd car but simply swap characters and rejoin friend sess.

4. and get in the car u wanting from ya other character, if u just wanting to dupe a car go to the blue vehicle management circle and swap car for ex in slot 1 is a retro and slot 7 is a faggio. swap the retro with the faggio so the slots say slot 1 faggio but shows the retro and slot 7 says retro but shows the faggio.

5 double check that u have a car u want to get rid of outside (i just use faggio or elergy from moc) and then go back inside and get inside of the retro that reads as a faggio and have the friend go to exit and choose all exit and u will get kicked outside inside of the car and the plates will then change and then take it to the moc and drive back to facility and swap with faggio that is now showing in slot 1.

so now u have a retro in slot 1 and slot 7 and basically same thing with giving car to 2nd character only diff u dont have to go to management and swap them around just make sure u have car getting rid of outside then get inside the car u wanting and have friend exit with all exit and u'll spawn outside with the car and then take it to the moc or drive all the way to ceo garage with an empty slot to save

(update) video showing workaround & how to get avenger on bennys

Last edited:
Shylittlemonkey

Shylittlemonkey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So is this glitched for the person that's inviting the friend in the facility or for the person getting the invite ?

D

drewexmachina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I strongly recommend that anyone without a maxed dupe vehicle on their second character use this to get one. I gave my Elegy Retro dupe vehicle from my main character to my secondary on the last one of these as the second character won't have anything unlocked unless you've done some serious grinding with that character.

electricwun

electricwun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I strongly recommend that anyone without a maxed dupe vehicle on their second character use this to get one. I gave my Elegy Retro dupe vehicle from my main character to my secondary on the last one of these as the second character won't have anything unlocked unless you've done some serious grinding with that character.
yeah sell few retros on main car if ya just creating a 2nd character that way u can go head and buy the facility and fill it with elergies and replace them with retros from first character the buy 10 car garage and move them to it and refill facility with elergies and repeat

works with planes as well as i was finally able to get my other modded ultralight to my main character and put in the hanger with my other planes with rims

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am having a little difficulty understanding your steps as they are written. I re wrote them in the hope that I could hit this glitch.
Can you confirm that what I have written is correct?

Thanks for sharing And.....

Thanks for the help:wink:

Merge Facility

Requirements:

1. A friend With the same facility.
  2. Friend must have avenger
  3. Invite only, friends only or crew session
Steps:

1. Friend sits in the cockpit of His Avenger
  2. Send them and invite to your facility
  3. Friend hovers over accept invite
  4. As he presses the A button to accept he needs to hold in the gas simultaneously.
  5. If done correctly he will load inside of your facility. He will have options for his facility in the interaction menu.
  6. Your facilities are now merged
Give a car to your other character

Requirements:

1. The same facility for both characters
  2. The vehicle you want to give your other character in the facility before your friend is glitched
  3. A car you can save over. (E.g. elegy or faggio)
  4. Garage to save the new car to (E.g. MOC or CEO)
Steps:

1. Start with the character taking the car.
  2. Set their spawn location to their facility
  3. Swap to the character that is giving the car
  4. Put the car you are giving to your other character in your facility
  5. Perform the bunker merge glitch
  6. Swap to the character receiving the car.
  7. Rejoin friend in the glitched facility with other character.
  8. Go outside and call the car you will replace over.
  9. Enter the facility on foot
  10. Enter the vehicle you are taking
  11. Have friend go to the yellow circle and select “all exit facility”
  12. You will spawn outside in your car
  13. Drive to a garage to save it.

Last edited:
electricwun

electricwun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am having a little difficulty understanding your steps
as they are written.
I re wrote them
in the hope that
I could hit this glitch.
Can you confirm that
what I have written is correct?
Thanks for sharing
And
Thanks for the help
:wink:
Merge facilities

Requirements:​
  1. A friend With the same facility.​
  2. Friend must have avenger​
  3. Invite only, friends only or crew session​
Steps:​
  1. Friend sits in the cockpit of His Avenger​
  2. Send them and invite to your facility​
  3. Friend hovers over accept invite​
  4. As he presses the A button to accept he needs to hold in the gas simultaneously.​
  5. If done correctly he will load inside of your facility. He will have options for his facility in the interaction menu.​
  6. Your facilities are now merged​
Give a car to your second character:

Requirements:​
  1. The same facility for both characters​
  2. The vehicle you want to give your other character in the facility before your friend is glitched​
  3. A car you can save over. (E.g. elegy or faggio)​
  4. Garage to save the new car to (E.g. MOC or CEO)​
Steps:​
  1. Start with the character taking the car.​
  2. Set their spawn location to their facility​
  3. Swap to the character that is giving the car​
  4. Put the car you are giving to your other character in your facility​
  5. Perform the bunker merge glitch​
  6. Swap to the character receiving the car.​
  7. Rejoin friend in the glitched facility with other character.​
  8. Go outside and call the car you will replace over.​
  9. Enter the facility on foot​
  10. Enter the vehicle you are taking​
  11. Have friend go to the yellow circle and select “all exit facility”​
  12. You will spawn outside in your car​
  13. Drive to a garage to save it.​

u have the part to merge the facilities right pretty much but not the give car 2 other character.

1. start off with the character that has the car that u want to give ur other character
2. send ur friend (whose in his facility in his avenger or facility vehicle like rcv) an invite to ur facility
3. they want to pull up phone and hover over accept the invite and when they press the A button in to accept invite they want to then hold in gas and if done they will be in ur facility with it saying its their facility to
4. once u have merged the facilities u want to then switch to ur other character that u want the car on and rejoin friend sess
5. when u rejoin sess and load into ur facility the friend will still be inside of ur facility and still see all the cars from ur other character and check map see if u have vehicle u want to get rid of outside if not walk otuside request it
6. then go back inside and sit inside of the car u wanting from ur other character and once ur sitting in the driver seat u want to have friend to go to the exit and choose "ALL EXIT" and when they do u will spawn outside in the car
7. then take to ur moc or ceo garage with empty slot to save

to do another vehicle swap characters and have friend start a fresh new sess and join him and repeat the steps

this works for all vehicles rather its car, special vehicle, or planes

Nite302

Nite302

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just starting out on ps4, I only have the facility. Any way to do this without the moc or ceo?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just starting out on ps4, I only have the facility. Any way to do this without the moc or ceo?
Both of your characters need the same facility . Your friend needs the same facility. You don’t need the moc or ceo... just a garage with an empty space or a car you can save over:wink:

Nite302

Nite302

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Both of your characters need the same facility . Your friend needs the same facility. You don’t need the moc or ceo... just a garage with an empty space or a car you can save over:wink:
What if I just wanna dupe? Not give to my other character

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What if I just wanna dupe? Not give to my other character
Yeah man...
You can do this as a dupe:smile:
You need a fully customized
Elegy retro custom (best resale)
And your friend still needs the same facility
:smile:
The step where it says save in MOC or CEO....
look at that as a suggestion not a rule
You can save the car to any garage!
Remember this is a one at a time dupe so if you want to make it time efficient you should think about buying a garage or two close to your facility so that you don’t have a lot of down time between saving dupes and executing the glitch:smile:
Cheers

Nite302

Nite302

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah man...
You can do this as a dupe:smile:
You need a fully customized
Elegy retro custom (best resale)
And your friend still needs the same facility
:smile:
The step where it says save in MOC or CEO....
look at that as a suggestion not a rule
You can save the car to any garage!
Remember this is a one at a time dupe so if you want to make it time efficient you should think about buying a garage or two close to your facility so that you don’t have a lot of down time between saving dupes and executing the glitch:smile:
Cheers
Any idea if this works if the person duping doesn’t have an avenger?

J

Job Harding

Reaction score
Sin$
You haven't actually told us how to dupe the vehicle tho

Edit: You have, but it's a little obscure and sort of just put in there as a side note, would you be able to explain it a bit better?

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Any idea if this works if the person duping doesn’t have an avenger?
Only your friend, who is getting glitched out needs a “special vehicle” in their facility.

G

GtaTvYT

Reaction score
Sin$
hi thanks for the glitch, is it stil working??
How do I do it if want to dupe my vehicle and not giving it or taking it from my second character? it's a bit confusioning xD

N

NeXsus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had 0 luck with this on PC in case anyone else was giving it a go, I really need to merge the new rides with some bennys :frown:

electricwun

electricwun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi thanks for the glitch, is it stil working??
How do I do it if want to dupe my vehicle and not giving it or taking it from my second character? it's a bit confusioning xD
if u just watn to make a dupe have a vehicle outside wanting to get rid of i usually just use faggio or elergy inside moc or ceo garage. and once u do the facility merge simply go to ur blue management circle and swap the car around and u will notice the names change on the slots but the cars dont change.

for example slot 1 says retro slot 2 says dominator if u swap them around slot 1 will now read dominator but still showing the retro. get inside of the retro and if u cant drive out do the same thing with the give car to 2nd character by having friend exit facility with exit all and u'll spawn outside in the retro that reads as a dominator and take it to moc or garage with empty slot to save

and no u wont lose the dominator or whatever u car u choose in the facility u will only lose the car outside

I've had 0 luck with this on PC in case anyone else was giving it a go, I really need to merge the new rides with some bennys :frown:
not sure if this works on pc and this isn't the kind that will merge the wheels on vehicles. but if u already have them glitched wit bennys can duplicate them or give them to ya other character

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom
Login
Register