What's new

Discussion new car 2 anything Merge - Requesting Assistance

iiCe CReaM MaNn

iiCe CReaM MaNn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I have discovered a merge and hopefully plan on releasing it very soon... Im 99% sure this method can not be patched. And also you can do multiple merges at the same time, which i mean do different car designs in one go without having to restart anything.

I would like a video to go along with it and i dont make videos so if there is anyone out there that can make videos, or at the very least edit footage for me and would like to assist me please contact me

I should mention, I don’t care to upload the video or about views or any of that crap, just feel it would be easier to understand with visual aid, the video/upload can be all yours idc

Last edited:
Penzskeez

Penzskeez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I just ask, what console will this merge be available for? or is it for only a certain console?.. nice work on you're find also, keen to see what you have found. ??

iiCe CReaM MaNn

iiCe CReaM MaNn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I just ask, what console will this merge be available for? or is it for only a certain console?.. nice work on you're find also, keen to see what you have found. ??
Easier on new gen, old gen will require gctf and I do it on Xbox but don’t see why it won’t work on PlayStation as well

Penzskeez

Penzskeez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Easier on new gen, old gen will require gctf and I do it on Xbox but don’t see why it won’t work on PlayStation as well
Thanks for the reply bruv. Interesting, so with old gen it would involve GCTF. To receive after the merge or as apart of the steps to the merge?.. Sorry for the questions bruv I'm just genuinely curious.

J

jc1984

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I have discovered a merge and hopefully plan on releasing it very soon... Im 99% sure this method can not be patched. And also you can do multiple merges at the same time, which i mean do different car designs in one go without having to restart anything.

I would like a video to go along with it and i dont make videos so if there is anyone out there that can make videos, or at the very least edit footage for me and would like to assist me please contact me

I should mention, I don’t care to upload the video or about views or any of that crap, just feel it would be easier to understand with visual aid, the video/upload can be all yours idc
Hello I'd be interested in helping. Please message my Insta: vehicle_mods_gta

A

abs23

Reaction score
Sin$

OK yh bro I can do upload how do u do the merge

C

CrazyGlitchesPl

Reaction score
Sin$
Witam, odkryłem scalanie i mam nadzieję, że planuję je wkrótce wydać... Jestem na 99% pewien, że tej metody nie da się załatać. A także możesz wykonywać wiele połączeń w tym samym czasie, co mam na myśli, robiąc różne projekty samochodów za jednym razem, bez konieczności ponownego uruchamiania czegokolwiek.

Chciałbym, aby towarzyszył temu film, a ja nie robię filmów, więc jeśli jest ktoś, kto może robić filmy lub przynajmniej edytować materiał dla mnie i chciałby mi pomóc, proszę o kontakt

Powinienem wspomnieć, że nie zależy mi na przesyłaniu filmu ani na temat wyświetleń ani żadnych innych bzdur, po prostu czuję, że byłoby to łatwiejsze do zrozumienia za pomocą pomocy wizualnej, wideo/przesłany film może być cały twój idc
Post automatically merged:

Chętnie pomogę w grze na serii Xbox. napisz do mnie na instagramie Crazyglitchespl

DJBisGOD

DJBisGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

If you want someone to help you with some testing or if you wanna talk to anybody about this glitch, hit me up. I have methods to do car to anything that still work, but another method is always good.

S

spare201

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just wish people would just post what they actually found rather than pre posting teaser threads for the “Muh first” claims on a 10yr old game glitching.

C

Cmcleod1986

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That's because the glitches are programmed back doors who do you think made them in the first place :smile:

K

KRogueGaming

Reaction score
Sin$
If you want someone to help you with some testing or if you wanna talk to anybody about this glitch, hit me up. I have methods to do car to anything that still work, but another method is always good.
Hey you still have any methods?

SicknessQS

SicknessQS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Check out my channel, I'm very familiar in all things GTA, I can definitely help with a informative video, also have no problem giving you full credit, lmk pls discord(in vid descriptions) or on here

T

tonygta09

Reaction score
Sin$
I still have one method, but its one that hasn't really been made public, it's something I put together after reading a couple of posts on X
Can you tell me the method bro. I’ve been wanting to merge for a decent while now. It’s been 5 months since they posted a merge

T

tonygta09

Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t want a beff method man. I want a real merge. One glitch just keeps posting the same clickbait merge to attract attention

DJBisGOD

DJBisGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t want a beff method man. I want a real merge. One glitch just keeps posting the same clickbait merge to attract attention
What do you mean, the BEFF method IS a real merge. Honestly if you wanna be merging you're gonna need at least 2 consoles.

T

tonygta09

Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean, the BEFF method IS a real merge. Honestly if you wanna be merging you're gonna need at least 2 consoles.
I’m sorry but you’re delusional if you think beff is a real merge. You have to buy a subscription to a service in order to make the glitch even work. Without that, it doesn’t work. On top of that you need 2 consoles logged onto the same account. Real merges only need one person or you and your friend. And you don’t have to pay real money to make them even work…

Top Bottom
Login
Register