What's new

Patched NEW! Bring SP Character and Cars to Online + Creator Mode In Public Lobby (1.18)

• Thread starter MrMarco1003
  • Start date
  • Views 103,643
MrMarco1003

MrMarco1003

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm founder of this glitch.

You can also bring modded character to online session with this method. Currently this is only way to play as modded character.

Notes:

• If you want to bring modded character in online session, make sure that your online money and radar will appear to screen before your character is loaded to avoid console freezing.
  • You can't buy Cargobob by using this method. The phone will automatically close when you have been glitched to online session.
  • This glitch can only done on night time.
  • In creator mode to make other players to see objects, you must place the object down, pick it back up and then press O/B.
  • You can bring SP cars to Online by using the Trevor's Strip Club method.
Before doing this glitch, you must deposit all your money to your bank account.

Bring SP character to Online Session
  1. Join in public lobby and deposit all your money to bank account.
  2. Wait for a night time and find a hooker.
  3. Now open Character Selection Wheel and slowly approach to a hooker, when you are next to her, quickly select any character with a Wheel.
  4. It should ask you ''Are you sure you want to quit this session?'' Press X/A immediately when it appears. After that it should ask that you have insufficient funds. Immediately start spamming X/A.
  5. Now you should be in Game Store, just back out when it is fully loaded.
  6. Now you should be frozen as your Single Player Character, just go back to Game Store and back out again.
  7. Now you are playing online as Single Player Character, enjoy!

With this method you can also bring modded characters to online. See my tutorial how to mod Single Player Character.

When playing as modded character
  • Other players can actually see your character you're playing as.
  • Ragdoll will kill you, if you are playing as a monkey.
  • You can play jobs with other players. (Races, missions, etc)
  • You don't have any weapons on your character. If you want your Online weapons, accept any job invite from Ron, Simeon, etc and then quit the job.
  • You will be back as your normal online character when you die, change or quit the session.
Other cool things you can do with modded character
  • When playing as a cop, other cops can't kill/see you if you have an wanted level.
  • You can kill people with granades, sticky bombs and Tear Gas in Apartment/Garage, if you are playing as a dog, mountain lion, pig or coyote. Just equip any explosion or Tear Gas before going inside Apartment/Garage. Press R2/RT to drop it. Also if you invite a dancer to your Apartment, you can kill her too.
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Bring SP cars to online

1. As a Trevor, park your cars to parking spot at Strip Club.
  2. Drive sufficiently far away from the Strip Club.
  3. Join in public lobby and deposit all your money to bank account.
  4. Wait for a night time and find a hooker.
  5. Now open Character Selection Wheel and slowly approach to a hooker, when you are next to her, quickly select any character with a Wheel.
  6. It should ask you ''Are you sure you want to quit this session?'' Press X/A immediately when it appears. After that it should soon ask that you have insufficient funds. Immediately start spamming X/A.
  7. Now you should be in Game Store, just back out when it is fully loaded.
  8. Now you should be frozen as your Single Player Character, just go back to Game Store and back out again.
  9. When online has been loaded with SP character, invite your friend to a session.
  10. Go to Strip Club. Tell your friend to wait in here.
  11. When at Strip Club, go to the Game Store and back out. Have a friend watch the cars at parking spot so they don't despawn.
  12. After that kill yourself and you should able to see SP cars. Your MP character will also be invisible. If you want to make your character visible instead, leave GTA Online and join back to your friend.
Creator Mode in Public Lobby

This part is a little bit tricky.
  1. Join in public lobby and deposit all your money to bank account.
  2. Wait for a night time and find a hooker.
  3. The hardest part of the glitch! Now instead of selecting your SP character, you have to go to ''Creator'' in Pause Menu. In this part you must be extremely fast. Do this: Be a some distance away from the hooker, then drive towards to a hooker with needed speed, (Depends of how far are you from the hooker and how fast car you have, i recommend to use Adder on this.) let the car roll towards to a hooker and now quickly press Start, L1/RB, hover over ''Creator''. When you see that your car is next to a hooker on background, press X/A to go to ''Creator'' and press X/A again to confirm the Alert screen quickly. Right after that it should ask that you have insufficient funds. Immediately start spamming X/A.
  4. Now you should be in Game Store, just back out when it is fully loaded.
  5. After Game Store, you should be in Creator Menu. Now go to ''Create a Deathmatch''.
  6. Done! Now just place the Trigger down and start spawning objects to Public Lobby!
Be noted that this glitch is pretty hard to do, so if you don't get this glitch to work, just try again. I can make a video of how to do this glitch, if people wants so.

Last edited:
T K

T K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm only interested in bringing the Duke Of Death into Online. If you can write a Step by Step on that you hit the gold.

H

henryborked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That Trevor stripclub method has been around for what, a year or so? I have literally never gotten it to work.

Adatiel

Adatiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU *speaking really fast* <3 XOXO

H

House Rushton

Reaction score
Sin$
Gonna have to post a video or photos before you get any sort of credit.
Can anyone confirm this works for the Duke O'Death?

fiddleplayinjew

fiddleplayinjew

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll make a video of this, obviously I'll give you full credit. This'll give me 3 new videos to upload

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll make a video of this, obviously I'll give you full credit. This'll give me 3 new videos to upload

I wish I could do a video I can't, since I'm on my Xbox one. Man if this works in the Next Gen!! All hell is going to break loose.

Furcouch2

Furcouch2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For tevor do u have to park them in a certain spot? And the cars disapear. U don't have insurance on them in so. So u cant c the icon or nothing. How would this be possible ?

II Rated R II

II Rated R II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. You joined today.

2. You have the nerve to question his post.

3. Seriously dude....Don't just comment anything that comes to your mind. Do your research before commenting.
Easy Solar- not even worth it, bro.

skytron

skytron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, does your console freeze if you bring your modded character online?

H

House Rushton

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't beg for credit for posting a poorly instructed tutorial on a glitch that you have zero video, or photographic proof works.

II Rated R II

II Rated R II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you're a nerd, you paid for premium which makes you a nerd, and a loser.
This "nerd" you speak of plays a huge role in the glitching community- you probably have him to thank for some of your favorite glitches being posted with good tutorials and help not only here, but other forums as well.

Yes, he paid for premium- but you know what I found out 30 mins ago? Gohan is gifting 1 month to other members, and 1 of them happened to gift a month to me as a result (thank you Gohan).

Trust me, you don't want to go down that road of arguing with an established 7sins member on your first day...right Penance? :tongue:

Last edited:
II Rated R II

II Rated R II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmhmhm... Maybe we can find a money glitch for online using these methods as they use the modded SP models as well... 

And so? Nothing wrong being a nerd. Just like there's nothing wrong being "cool" or "famous" .
Can we please go back to duping garages and selling adders at full price :love:

Top Bottom
Login
Register