• Start date
  • Views 1,155
Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Just found my Halo 2 Disc...So I'll be making a bounce video called Bounce Back to Halo 2

Ill be back saturday to update this.

Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

Yoink!
Tutorial Creator Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Just found my Halo 2 Disc...So I'll be making a bounce video called Bounce Back to Halo 2

Ill be back saturday to update this.
have i ever told you i love you?

what maps? Headlong, Relic, Turf, Lockout, burial mounds?

i wish h2 was live still cause id def join in on this :frown:..though there is xlink

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
have i ever told you i love you?

what maps? Headlong, Relic, Turf, Lockout, burial mounds?

i wish h2 was live still cause id def join in on this :frown:..though there is xlink
Lol, yea we can do xlink...I just nees the map packs if thats possible..PM if you have links for downloads...Im gonna look through my hard drive for any old funny clips I have...I might be able get some Bounce FX and Glitchamanjaro members in this video...I will be filming with my HD PVR so qaulity will be good...If someone can make an Intro for the video that'd be awesome...Ill be home today around 12 EST if you wanna bounce for a bit..I need to get my mojo back.

Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

Yoink!
Tutorial Creator Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, yea we can do xlink...I just nees the map packs if thats possible..PM if you have links for downloads...Im gonna look through my hard drive for any old funny clips I have...I might be able get some Bounce FX and Glitchamanjaro members in this video...I will be filming with my HD PVR so qaulity will be good...If someone can make an Intro for the video that'd be awesome...Ill be home today around 12 EST if you wanna bounce for a bit..I need to get my mojo back.
which ones? ive got the mappack disk so all of those i could just upload while we bounce 2day on old maps, but the unpatched tombstone map [w/out death barrier] i have on my comp at my parents house so i could just upload that this weekend or something

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
which ones? ive got the mappack disk so all of those i could just upload while we bounce 2day on old maps, but the unpatched tombstone map [w/out death barrier] i have on my comp at my parents house so i could just upload that this weekend or something
Yea that'd be cool.

Vergy

Vergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo Mikey, i want the new maps really bad b/c i reformated my Hdd and lost them :frown:

if you guys get it to work, could you make a tut or something, b/c i couldnt figure out exactly how and where to put the maps on my hdd b/c xbox orig stuff is weird.

id be interested in joining on kai also, i love that game

Sn1per 117

Sn1per 117

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd love to join in on this. I haven't done Halo 2 bounces in a while. I could help some with editing or an intro if you want. Also, xbconnect is generally way more stable than xlink, especially since your using an original xbox game. There are still always people on xbc playing Halo 2.

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo Mikey, i want the new maps really bad b/c i reformated my Hdd and lost them :frown:

if you guys get it to work, could you make a tut or something, b/c i couldnt figure out exactly how and where to put the maps on my hdd b/c xbox orig stuff is weird.

id be interested in joining on kai also, i love that game

Yea, Ill PM you.

I'd love to join in on this. I haven't done Halo 2 bounces in a while. I could help a some with editing or an intro if you want. Also, xbconnect is generally way more stable than xlink, especially since your using an original xbox game. There are still always people on xbc playing Halo 2.

So Xbox Connect huh...Well...I guess Ill dload both and run both so people can join through both if possible...An intro would be amazing =)

Sick i love halo 2 :smile: ill watch this video defo
Come join us =)

mehh :tongue: i think i got it, you still on?
Getting back on nao.

Sn1per 117

Sn1per 117

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So Xbox Connect huh...Well...I guess Ill dload both and run both so people can join through both if possible...An intro would be amazing =)

When do you think we'll be filming? Were you thinking more of a C4D intro, or what kind of intro do you want? I'm not extremely experienced with intros, but I can edit a lot better. I'll still make an intro and see what you think though. Just keep me updated.

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
When do you think we'll be filming? Were you thinking more of a C4D intro, or what kind of intro do you want? I'm not extremely experienced with intros, but I can edit a lot better. I'll still make an intro and see what you think though. Just keep me updated.
Ill film whenever I can find someones game lol...I never had trouble with this.

L

le3r

Reaction score
Sin$
I can upload some mappacks if needed. I've been waiting for a chance to get out the old XBox.

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I can upload some mappacks if needed. I've been waiting for a chance to get out the old XBox.
IM on Xlink alot so if wanna bounce just join. If im not on just post on my profile.

Top Bottom
Login
Register