• Thread starter ALLthawayL1VE
  • Start date
  • Views 2,725
A

ALLthawayL1VE

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
A new Viral site promoting Call of Duty: Black Ops was put online by Gamestop . Go to the site in the link posted below in order to access the missions and get your free wallpaper. As of this moment only Mission one has completed and watching the video will allow you to download a Free Wallpaper (which you can also save from below).Their is also a classified folder on the site you can click on which I don't know what it is hinting to yet. Mission 2 has been underway since 9/17/2010. As soon as any info for mission 2 comes live I will post it here.

Theirs also some kind of little game you can play where you search for some codes or something(they say their are 25 hidden codes in the picture) and win an exclusive Black Ops prize from GameStop.

Update: Mission 2 has been activated.
Update: Misson 3 activated.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SITE

Heres the wallpaper

2yvv1iq.jpg

Zswizzy

Zswizzy

Former Legend
VIP
Retired
Free Hoster Greeter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats a sick site! Thanks for the updates man.

A

ALLthawayL1VE

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
If some one finds one of the codes in the game you can play on the site you should post the code and a screen shot of it. I will if I find one as well.

Drgstr420

Drgstr420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: I got one, it was CRATE. After wondering what you would win, I found out you only get a T-shirt, which was a letdown for me, because I thought it would be something better.

Tips for people still hunting:

Look for photoshopped items in the picture
Try common words you think of when talking about CoD (i.e. CRATE I thought of from care packages)

Y

yourmuminabagel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found 4 today but they were all taken, these codes were random letters and numbers. Not common words :/

Kama pp

Iqbal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just found one, it was a random guess. I guessed Ski. I found it first too. :unsure:

Destiny

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i typed in UAV randomly and it worked! So all you get is a t-shirt from what i have read?

Top Bottom
Login
Register