Discovery New Black Ops 4 UI Stack Patch 1.18

• Thread starter MeeSeeksMalik
  • Start date
  • Views 4,814
MeeSeeksMalik

MeeSeeksMalik

Reaction score
Sin$
So I was messing around in black ops 4 and ended up stacking the UI for a few seconds then my game crashed when I moved my controller. What can we do with this?

MeeSeeksMalik

MeeSeeksMalik

Reaction score
Sin$
Prolly nothing if it crashes immediately when you do it
Never know, seemed like it could be something, did it once without it crashing but didn't know what to do once it was on, gonna play around with it, might be able to do a bot lobby with it our probably some class glitches don't know yet

skull198

skull198

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
try adding lag, it may be possible to lag it and switch lobbies hopefully bypassing the crash. but if they designed it correctly, it'll crash no matter what, sound like a preventive messure.

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a working UI stack what can I do with it?
If you had an actual working UI Stack you would know you can do custom games in multiplayer and Custom mutations and still get XP and even weapon camo and challenges, Only working UI Stack is owned by very few people

DarknessGamerz

DarknessGamerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you had an actual working UI Stack you would know you can do custom games in multiplayer and Custom mutations and still get XP and even weapon camo and challenges, Only working UI Stack is owned by very few people
I do have a UI stack I got Grav from it as seen in this video:

Brosif

Brosif

Spoof#7051
Reaction score
Sin$
I do have a UI stack I got Grav from it as seen in this video:

imma be honest pc ui is worse then console custom mutations stack originally on pc literally if you pulled it up and then joined a friend it would never close and instant stack so since you are on pc its not much help.

Vicuna2002

Vicuna2002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Perhaps a friend of mine can help with your guys UI stacks. @TheHaxorMM on Twitter, his name is sickbuckle and he was the one that found many original super speed, super classes, and some unreleased glitches (ex. OP Flak Jacket). He can help very much with any ui stack. We’ve worked with many ui stacks so please feel free to message him if u need help with a ui stack!

Last edited:
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Meeseek I'm assuming you probably found the bot method/ UI Stack i ask do not release to public due to people who have the method have services that require it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register