Reaction score
Sin$
Totally Patched :arghh:

I

I________________I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why does this have it's own thread? It's the same glitch already posted on here. All you did was take my comment and make a thread out of it. And put in steps that aren't even required. https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/solo-bennys-merge-for-all.1765388/page-7#post-13975911 any other time this has been done the thread has been removed and merged to the original thread
probably asked the mods to delete my post yesterday too :whistle:
gotta thank kingalexhd for this :hilarious::hilarious:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Read the other thread. It still works with certain cars.
I'm aware of that, but the person I answered asked how it was patched.
Also it seems to work with RH8 and not much else... Kinda boring merge, lmao :biggrin:

Because when this was posted, the other method didnt work for ps4
Yes it worked, but not solo. Therefore you posted this 'solo' method, wich wasnt solo eather.
The other thread Mr. Glitches posted with ONLY the steps from XGtAbOsSX XGtAbOsSX is also vanished for some reason.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm aware of that, but the person I answered asked how it was patched.
Also it seems to work with RH8 and not much else... Kinda boring merge, lmao :biggrin:

Yes it worked, but not solo. Therefore you posted this 'solo' method, wich wasnt solo eather.
The other thread Mr. Glitches posted with ONLY the steps from XGtAbOsSX XGtAbOsSX is also vanished for some reason.
The title i wrote clearly said not solo! I posted it because the steps were different and u didnt need an invalid job.

Z

ZomB Slayr 666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So really weird thing. I couldn’t hit this glitch for nothing earlier. Tried different cars on two different characters. Tried the invalid job and friend in Titan of a Job and nothing. Now I’m hitting it with hardly a problem. Wtf?

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just love reading all the comments on all threads to do with merges to look for the " it's scratched" car snobs lol tbh it's a game yet personal preference is if it's scratched I don't want it ...so fck a car is a car in the game if it looks sweet you still get it for free off a person hence why I don't trade on this game too many car snobs it pissed me off lol

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just love reading all the comments on all threads to do with merges to look for the " it's scratched" car snobs lol tbh it's a game yet personal preference is if it's scratched I don't want it ...so fck a car is a car in the game if it looks sweet you still get it for free off a person hence why I don't trade on this game too many car snobs it pissed me off lol
who needs to trade lol....got that many diffrent unscratched colours ive not traded in months

S

SMooTH360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LMAO, that's why I love this glitch, I can make the cars look they way I want them. Some of these "unobtainable " paint schemes look ugly AF. Not big on the colored chrome paints. Looks too Hot-wheels for me.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
LMAO, that's why I love this glitch, I can make the cars look they way I want them. Some of these "unobtainable " paint schemes look ugly AF. Not big on the colored chrome paints. Looks too Hot-wheels for me.
Do you mean metal paints.

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everytime the same. It´s Weekend and Rockstar Pateched everything :wacky:

Top Bottom
Login
Register