• Thread starter TheVicious85
  • Start date
  • Views 49,124
TheVicious85

TheVicious85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
try putting it at 500...one of my other peeps that i helped also uses gibbed and wanted to do it himself and figured out that the 9999 is too high for a profile that you already have and not a newly created one...keep in mind you will not get all those tokens like the 9999 would give you...but it should give you enough to put you at 100% everything

toxicblade23

toxicblade23

Reaction score
Sin$
oooh ok
try putting it at 500...one of my other peeps that i helped also uses gibbed and wanted to do it himself and figured out that the 9999 is too high for a profile that you already have and not a newly created one...keep in mind you will not get all those tokens like the 9999 would give you...but it should give you enough to put you at 100% everything
i try 500 but that didnt work i think am go lower maybe to 250

toxicblade23

toxicblade23

Reaction score
Sin$
wait do i have to have it at zero fisrt then 500?? or could it be am using a wrong gibbed(227?

Last edited:
S

Scarred_Wrable

Reaction score
Sin$
So i gave this a try past couple nights wasn't working for me even though i was creating a new account wasn't registering it properly. So i deleted all my extra saves skin/gun ones. Than i remade a new account added in the 50k prestige and bam it worked i am currently on my account with 49831 tokens.

Thanks for an amazing post its very simple method that works!

TheVicious85

TheVicious85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i gave this a try past couple nights wasn't working for me even though i was creating a new account wasn't registering it properly. So i deleted all my extra saves skin/gun ones. Than i remade a new account added in the 50k prestige and bam it worked i am currently on my account with 49831 tokens.

Thanks for an amazing post its very simple method that works!
Glad I could help :smile: I don't know what you mean by "made a new account" but just glad you got it to work for you

S

skilzz88

Reaction score
Sin$
Think im lost or doing something wrong. I've used gibs and bruteforce before to use modded weapons. I deleted my original profile and save off my ps3 after backing them up. Loaded my save file into bruteforce, decrypted it. loaded it up into gibs and added 9999 to the slot in Raw tab. Went back into bruteforce and updated and encrypted. loaded up on ps3, but says file is corrupt? If i load back up my profile and start it, in the challenges section it will display a little "99" in the corner for prestiges. Ive tried 99, 150, 500, 1000, and 9999. no luck

*nevermind, just tried doing what you said in the beginning also with domin8 uvh save and save over mine but it still gets an error. this isnt possible anymore and has already been patched.

Last edited:
TheVicious85

TheVicious85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Think im lost or doing something wrong. I've used gibs and bruteforce before to use modded weapons. I deleted my original profile and save off my ps3 after backing them up. Loaded my save file into bruteforce, decrypted it. loaded it up into gibs and added 9999 to the slot in Raw tab. Went back into bruteforce and updated and encrypted. loaded up on ps3, but says file is corrupt? If i load back up my profile and start it, in the challenges section it will display a little "99" in the corner for prestiges. Ive tried 99, 150, 500, 1000, and 9999. no luck

*nevermind, just tried doing what you said in the beginning also with domin8 uvh save and save over mine but it still gets an error. this isnt possible anymore and has already been patched.
You are obviously doing something wrong and NO this is NOT Patched... I just finished re-doing my Profile Save yesterday because I accidentally over wrote my original with a modded blank Profile Save and this method still works and will always work because of why it works

Last edited:
Belshirash

Belshirash

Reaction score
Sin$
You are obviously doing something wrong and NO this is NOT Patched...
I can confirm that. It works fine.

I didn't delete anything. Just created a new blank character ingame and saved.
Then I downloaded the 100% Save from Domin8, edited 499 NumChallangePrestige in gibbed
and saved over my newly created charakter.
Loading up the Game I had a BAR ~9456434 and about ~7800 Tokens.
A higher value than 499 didn't work for me. (Dindn't want to delete my Profile)
But you can repeat the whole thing if you want a higher BAR and more Tokens.
It takes a while to spend all the tokens but it's as simple as discribed in the OP.
A big thanks to TheVicious85!

MasterShakeCup

MasterShakeCup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm that. It works fine.

I didn't delete anything. Just created a new blank character ingame and saved.
Then I downloaded the 100% Save from Domin8, edited 499 NumChallangePrestige in gibbed
and saved over my newly created charakter.
Loading up the Game I had a BAR ~9456434 and about ~7800 Tokens.
A higher value than 499 didn't work for me. (Dindn't want to delete my Profile)
But you can repeat the whole thing if you want a higher BAR and more Tokens.
It takes a while to spend all the tokens but it's as simple as discribed in the OP.
A big thanks to TheVicious85!
Yeah, I just gave a friend a copy of my 360 saves. They all have every challenge done and prestige 69. When he loaded them in, it gave him around 4k tokens. Pretty cool. :smile:

danver godkiller

danver godkiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Question here does this still work been trying for ages now, and cant get it to work any help would be great full.

J

josephpalma

Reaction score
Sin$
is this badass rank for the tokens patched? I'm using gibbed and no matter what I do its not giving me anything. I even did the level challenges and that didn't pop up as maxed it only shows the rank at the bottom.

xizd

xizd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is this badass rank for the tokens patched? I'm using gibbed and no matter what I do its not giving me anything. I even did the level challenges and that didn't pop up as maxed it only shows the rank at the bottom.

You have to use Profile Editor to change Badass rank

K

KVART

Reaction score
Sin$
Guess this is patched(altering the prestiged challenges)

I just get the little prestige field at the BA chart ingame but no tokens to spent. :frown:
The modded profiles are way to high for my likings.

J

joshleeman

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so im having an issue where I modded my gpd to have custom rank, tokens and stats on 360. Worked great, I then uploaded the save to cloud so I can use the character on my xb1 and the badass rank and tokens stayed but the stats reset to normal. Now that ive done that I cant modify the gpd higher and also tried this method in the post here and set prestige to 499 and nothing changed on the 360 character. So I read he said something about deleting the profile save, which one is that exactly and ho do I delete it? Is it the 454?????C file in the profile or is there a specific file I delete and how do I delete it, through horizon or the console? Im trying to get a decent level of badass to transfer through cloud from 360 to xb1, ty/

Top Bottom
Login
Register